much better times this time at the track

celicanut

took my car to the track again yesterday , and i must say the results where much better. the r/t i still need to work on but i was happy, here is the info on the slip since i dont have a scanner:

r/t: .913
60': 2.253
330: 5.982
1/8: 9.057
mph:80.08
1000:11.702
1/4:13.949
mph: 100.10

i was definatly happy with that. damn now i have to go buy a helmet. hehehe

Gary

Great job
bigthumbup.gif

Griffin

What tires and tire pressures are you running? And what have you done to stiffen the rear suspension to prevent squat?

billprice

With that trap speed, you could easily do mid to low 13 seconds. Get your 60' time under 2 seconds and you will be there easily. Congrats!

Maloy

That must piss people off, a celica ST. Thats awesome, i know ill be as pissed as confused if you smoked my 165.

Matt Maloy
white st165
blue st165 parts car
Seattle, WA

billprice

Maloy":3br6c1py said:
That must piss people off, a celica ST. Thats awesome, i know ill be as pissed as confused if you smoked my 165.

LOL! I hadn't even noticed that! That must be the reason for the high 60' times. With FWD, you're probably not going to better that too much.

Griffin

billprice":1h7qiw1l said:
Maloy":1h7qiw1l said:

LOL! I hadn't even noticed that! That must be the reason for the high 60' times. With FWD, you're probably not going to better that too much.

Nah - FWD with DRs should be able to get into 1.8s or so. You just need to get the right engine bracing and suspension setup.