SAN DIEGO meet November 2 Wednesday

omgitsroy326

is 7pm good for everyone? How bout at Krispy Kream on Clairemont Mesa Blvd?

Unless someone else had a different time and place in mind... :D

Shortbus

just a thought on a meeting spot... I don't know where everone is located but Morley Field has some nice open parkin lots and we wouldnt be bothered by anyone for being there. Oh and there's a nice curvy street to drive on from there down to the 5.

Shortbus

I dont know of a exact address... I can give directions to people who need it. Just Let me know where you are coming from.

j-gt4specs

omgitsroy326":pgxc2anv said:
can everyone pm me their numbers so that we dont' lose anyone..

one person is 25% ... that's a huge loss

25% meaning? anywho a direct addy of the spot should jsut be given so mapquest can just be done from home to the addy given...

Stinger

You guys should have a meet in January/february! :D im comming all the way from New Zealand! you gotta show me some Alltracs 8) :twisted:

Jynxaholic

wow new zealand?! haha i'm down to have a meet around that time too. here's the address of the place 2221 Morley Field Dr San Diego, CA 92104-4032. there's a bunch of parking lots there so we gotta decide where's the best lot for pictures! haha

Shortbus

Good job on the address. I was about to post that... I drive by there today and yes we have to pick a good spot for pics. I think we should meet in the lot in front of the pool...Its the easiest to find i think. Then there's a small lot down toward florida that is away from everything and some good pics could be takin there. I'm thinking it will be empty at the time we go. Any other thoughts? I live real close. If anybody wants good directions or questions let me know.

Jynxaholic

yea the pool of tennis courts would probably be the better spots to meet then decide where to take pics from there. then we should go eat afterward! haha just a thought

935motorsports

I just saw this.

Funny because I was thinking to myself we needed an SD meet.

So if I am reading correctly, 7PM at the morley address?

I'll see if I can get some of the old fart members out as well.

Short notice, but I'll try to bring one of the converted rears so we can have something to stare at.

-robert