Idea for meet... lemme know what yall think

sakara

Hey guys... I'm gonna bring this up now cause this would be an all East Coast meet... I wanna try to get this planned ahead of time cause we could possibly reserve time on the mounatin...

There is a place called "Tail Of the Dragon" in NC... It's an 11 mile long road through the mountain with 318 turns... From what i saw it looks like they have places that u can eat and stop with some very nice photo op places... I wanted to know how many of u guys would be interested in doing this... I know alot of the all trac guys will want to and I wanna try to get a BIG East Coast meet going :) let me know what u guys think! Check it out :)

www.tailofthedragon.com

alltracman78

What the hell?
I thought I already answered this.
Oh well.

Anyways, It's actually in TN. I would be glad to come, but it would have to be the beginning of Jan. :|

dianaspicer

To some the Dragon begins on the North Carolina side at Fugitive Bridge with a view of the Cheoah Dam where Harrison Ford jumped in the movie The Fugitive. It ends 14 miles across the mountain at the Tabcat Creek Bridge in Tennessee. US129 climbs through The Slide, a steep series of "S" curves where one would not want to meet a tractor-trailer. The road then levels and straightens until a series of curves approaching the Crossroads of Time, one of the main hangouts for cyclists. Next comes Deals Gap and the Tennessee State Line. We'll leave the rest for you to describe after you ride it. Many just remember curve after curve after curve and surviving the run of their lives.

So it actually is in both Tennessee and North Carolina :D

Beginning of January is toooooo cold for us Florida folks, has to be in summer.

CMS-GT4

Yes, I think this should be just some sort of huge East coast meet.

maybe if we make it in march/ april, we can have enough time to plan it proper and make a larger attendence. I would love tto meet many of you.

90CelicaST

A meet next year would be cool. I am a senior in high school, hopefully graduation stuff won't get in the way. I would love to meet some of you guys with the Tracs, as well as some guys from CelicaTech.com.

Chai

Hey tail of the dragon looks great. There is a link on the other post
2006 Alltrac Tail of the Dragon Meet (All coast meet)

I see twisty roads and I like twisty roads

Now I hope I can get my all-trac registard and up and running agian

3sgtenavyman

Running is good, me too! April would be good for me i think i can get time off for work and drive down.

i am in PA and my g/f lives in TN so it would work out gr8. i could get some and see a lot of alltrac's :D or see alot of alltrac's and get some NE way its all good

Nebraska