Newbie here, I have a Forester XT and want a ST165...

A

Anonymous

Hey, I just found this website the other day after trying to learn more about alltracs. Curently I have a 04 Subaru Forester XT(5spd). I am very interested in a finding a 165 as my winter beater/autocross/fun car. I love my Forester and have been looking for something fun to compliment it.

this website is a great resource, I'm glad I found it. Hopefully I can find a ST165 sometime in the future. Till then I guess I'll just read all about them and have everything planned out as far as what I would want to do to it, ie suspension.

Is anyone on here from Long Island, I would love to go for a ride in one, but I never see any around.

PS I'm sure you guys like other AWD turbo cars as I do, so here is a picture of my car
_DSC2342post.jpg

A

Anonymous

thanks, I go upstate alot (SUNY New Paltz) you live around there? Let me know if you ever get that sucker on the road again.

suprakid95

when i drive up there for canada sometime this month i can drop by n give you a lil ride, shouldent be too hard to find one there are more on the east coast then any other region. def. a fun ride and good luck with the serach.

p.s. welcome to the boards.