Drifting At OSW

Cashback

Florida Drift is hosting a drift event at Orlando Speed World on Sunday February 26th. The course layout is pretty cool and includes the embankments which are pretty fast.

I'm going to definitely be there/working the event and it would be really cool to see some Alltracs out there. The guys that are putting this on are a really cool group of people and we always have a lot of fun. The last event was awesome and this one is going to be even better, there's nothing better to do on a Sunday.

If enough people are willing to come, I will arrange for a sponserhip spot and work out a localized parking spot for all of us. I'm friends with the organizer so I can pull some springs to make this Alltrac friendly.

Here is part of the original post taken from here http://floridadrift.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7506

When: Sunday February 26th, 2006
Where: Orlando SpeedWorld Oval
Time: 7:00am entry and tech / Drift goes from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Price: $73.00 to drive / $8 to spectate / 15 to ride along
Driver seats available: 30

Orlando SpeedWorld is located
between SR 50 and SR 520 in Bithlo, Florida.
19164 E. Colonial Dr. (Hwy 50)
Orlando, Fla. 32833

This is a FUND RAISER all proceeds made from spectating will be put into a fund for repaving the track.

When driving down the dirt road to the track DO NOT FISH TAIL, DO DONUTS, or any thing else to disturb the surface of the road. If you do you will be asked to leave. And if your a driver you will not get a refund. Plus, I will chase you down with Mad Jack and kick your ass like I did to the last dude who we caught doing this.

Cashback

Well, the event was extremely awesome. There will be 12 more events for 2006, hope some of you can make it out there for that.

Maloy

You get any pics of a gt-4 drifting? Iv never seen a pic, i know i drift my 165 but the cars are a bit rare too be throwing around to carelessly

Cashback

No, I've never seen a GT-4 slide anywhere but the dirt. Why don't you pre-reg for the next event and show everyone up. My friend had his STi out there but was too lame to take it out or let anyone else slide it.

Maloy

well first off i live in seattle, second my im in the middle of a motor swap. Theres some drift events out here though hopefully someday i can get some footage.

Cashback

90 all trac":tho3fxn8 said:
I wanted to go to that, but it didn't work out. I may be at the next one though.

Come to this one, they are going to be doing events all year. They have a full schedule up at floridadrift.com

90 all trac

Cashback":16r3ckt6 said:
90 all trac":16r3ckt6 said:
I wanted to go to that, but it didn't work out. I may be at the next one though.

Come to this one, they are going to be doing events all year. They have a full schedule up at floridadrift.com
I was going to but now I have to work. And I am a member over there a floridadrift.com so I'll make it out to one of them sooner or later.

Cashback

That was 3SVERIZON, he was probably sleeping next to it.

The Event was awesome, next time anyone is planning on coming let me know so I can get your car into the pits parking.