CRISTMAS MEET

alltracman78

So what does everyone think about a nice big meet sometime around Christmas? I should be home for like 2 weeks, so it doesn't have to be right at Christmas.
Maybe a dyno type thingy too? :D

Mafix

ok cold air is god not good :D but snow is the devil and i'll be there as long as there isn't any snow or chance of it. damn RR tires.

RIalltrac

Unless you have Khumos.

Hey I have kuhmos, and they were part of the most fun I've ever had in a car in the snow (obviously with alltrac), but that was just having fun your not supposed to drive around on those things in the winter. Regardless, you know I'm down I've been trying to get people in on a dyno day for some time. Personally I think everyones turned off because they think they're going to get crap numbers and lose in the machismo contest. I could care less, hell if it draws more people out I'll purposely turn the boost down to like 3 lbs to make you feel better.

alltracman78

RIalltrac":wuqq1g04 said:
hell if it draws more people out I'll purposely turn the boost down to like 3 lbs to make you feel better.

I bet it would draw even more if you bumped it to 20 and blew your engine :D

RIalltrac

I bet it would draw even more if you bumped it to 20 and blew your engine

ya know when you say stuff like that it makes my wallet go into shock, because I would be stupid enough to do it, especially with all the 205 engines finding themselves readily available lately......

Gary

Jeremy, how long are you going to stay this time?
I will be back Jan 3.
Chris, do you wanna run your car at Epping this October?

RIalltrac

Chris, do you wanna run your car at Epping this October?

I was thinking about it, assuming I can do all my maintenance work, tidy up some of the stuff I have done, and get that damn intercooler on. If I can pull that off I'll put it high on the consideration list. I've never tried launching my car as well, still pushing stock boost. So I'm not so sure I want to embarass myself quite yet. I'll do a little practicing and base my decisions on what I get from that. I cant be the only person in the area with an alltrac that wants to run, who else out there wants to show up on Oct. 9th and run thier's?

Back to the christmas meet idea, If I'm on the same page as Jeremy. We were looking at KTR performance as a meeting place because of the dyno, as well as thier sicked out S4 thats worth looking at. But as usual I'm down for pretty much anything, with that time of the year some spirited driving through rural areas would be some fun as well. I love driving in snow.

Mafix

oh some group driving down some windy rural roads would be great. i'm all for that. (and no snow for me because mines FWD) anyways i'll have to get directions to that later in the months.
quick question i've got a walbro 255 lph pump that i want to install but i'm not sure about the regulator being able to hold those numbers...any thoughts?

alltracman78

Shouldn't hurt it any, but it might slow down the flow a 'lil bit :shrug:
Maybe a adj fpr?

Gary, hopefully home for 2? weeks. Not sure what dates yet tho. Prolly 'til like Jan 3 or 4.

I ALWAYS like to haul ass down back roads :D
Thats how the 93 died :cry: [in snow]

KTR sounds good. I would like to see how much hp I'm not putting down. :D I guess we can plan on that? As we get closer we can work on a date.

Mafix

nice well if i get bored i'll put in the pump and a guage and turn up the boost a bit and hopefully my FMIC will be in in the next week or so and i'll be there

RIalltrac

I used to have an email addy from one of the guys there, they had contacted me at one point because they saw the posts we were making about thier s4 that they dragged up in epping last october. Let me see if I can find it and what the prices and conditions are for using the dyno