Pics of nice all-trac and Nice ST Convert.

speedlabracer

Hey why are you guys doggin on my ST. I've put alot of work into and it looks clean. Thing weighs almost 900 lbs less than your alltracs, and i can gurantee it will run a better quarter mile than most of alltracs on this site.

Gary

speedlabracer":1xa5c5db said:
Hey why are you guys doggin on my ST. I've put alot of work into and it looks clean. Thing weighs almost 900 lbs less than your alltracs, and i can gurantee it will run a better quarter mile than most of alltracs on this site.
C'mon Kyle. To each their own.
Is there somthing wrong that someone don't like your car?
I think you gotta learn to live with it.
We are not telling you to replace it, are we?
Peace!

AWDios

speedlabracer":39gztzl7 said:

Simply put, I hate the shogun kit look, it's played out and makes cars look like some sort of ugly sea creature or something. Now if you like it great do your thing, but don't expect everyone to like it, especially in this forum, the majority of us our purists and just don't see the point in these extravagant body kits with no function. We're just glad you did it to an ST and not and All-Trac.

As for the 1/4 mile thing, good for you, but All-Tracs weren't built for 1/4 mile running, so I wouldn't be too proud. A 15.5 stock time like we have ain't that great. Now if you want to talk autox, road race or rally of any form where the advantage of AWD will really come into play, then you know what will happen to your ST.

I don't know why it always comes down to 1/4 mile being the judge of how good a car is, there are plenty of powerful and fast cars that aren't that great at 1/4 mile and excel everywhere else. Not too mention it's only driving in a straight line, and mostly determined by what kind of go fast mods you have done. There is some skill involved, but hardly on the level of any other form of racing.

Maloy

well put, its a nice car but im into the sleeper look myself. The first thing i did to my all-trac was take the turbo all trac sticker off. I think thats why i like the 165s the best.

AWDios

Me too, got the badgine off first. But I am going to put GT-Four badging on eventually. But at least it doesn't say turbo.

speedlabracer

Oh its all good, I just have put alot of time and money into it and I dont like when it gets dogged on, grant it everyone can I have their own opinion. I was going for original, which it is because its not a shougn like evryone else has, it has alot of differences and isnt as common as the shogun. Well as fair as it goes in comparison with an alltrac I prefer driving my ST over the alltrac, just because I like the way it looks and how hard it pulls, yet the alltrac would obviously outperform my st in the dirt and in a windy course. But I don't have the time or money to start rally racing with the alltrac so my st serves more of a purpose for me...look good and drive fast. No hard feelings. Later

Griffin

Eh - the ST isn't to my taste and we don't get to see much of it in those pics but Its obvious that you have a lot of time into it and it seems like you did a very nice job with it.

I'll be happy to take you up on that drag race though if you wanna see if you're faster than an alltrac :evil:

shoteh

is it just me or that alltrac doesnt look that flared out at the back..maybe its just the picture...about the st good job makin it look nice coulda spent that money deckin out the trac...but give you props either way man...o yea j/w is that hood really cf or just an imitation...hmm a light hood might not be that bad...

illGT4

speedlabracer":155aaybm said:

geez.. jumpy.. :(

what kind of 1/4 mi. are you running?