My Intro :)

TEAMFaint

Hey everyone, wuts up :D
I've been a reader of the board but not a poster, but now have decided to ask some questions since I am getting closer and closer to the 2nd Gen 3SGTE swap on my celica. I currently own a 1992 GTS and have owned it for just over 2 years now. I am a youngin (only 18) and when I first started working on my car I had the mind of a madman...yes this means I was all over the bodykit scene. I got an Invader Front and Sideskirts for an incredible deal so I hopped all over it. Fear not I plan on getting a 2nd celi next summer and keeping it stock and doing either a 2nd or 3rd gen 3SGTE swap. www.cardomain.com/id/celicagts_ryder thats my celica at its current stage, I have recieved several compliments about my car since nobody in my city even knows what a 5th gen is.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to posting even more on this board :)

db

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay here! Do whatever you want to your Celica. But if you go crazy, you might not wanna mention it. :D

invol

db":2p0bn8hd said:
...if you go crazy, you might not wanna mention it. :D

:withstupid: FYI, some of the purists don't take too kindly to non-subtle kits and Two-Tone-ala-Rice paint schemes. :D