Looking for some opinions

3sgte@daspeedof

I found a 91 Alltrac for $3000
White, JDM Corners, A few rust spots
Needs a Drivers side glass
But it has a motor from an 89 alltrac, 235k on the body
It would come cert. & etested

Heres the thing I had an 89 accord that kicked the bucket on dec. 28th, I've been looking for another car since then. Keeping in mind I need a daily driver for work.

1. Now I can buy this alltrac knowing I don't know the number of kms on the motor, and drive the car. Keep my swapped celica and work on it slowly.

2. Buy the alltrac, sell my car with a 5sfe in it, take my 3sgte and put it into the alltrac, when the stock motor dies

3. Don't buy the alltrac, keep my celica, find another car for 4000, and fix my celica over the spring

4. Buy a new tranny & a cluch for 600 and drive my swapped celica

A

Anonymous

I would put a new clutch in the swapped celica and get it painted so you don't have people laughing at your primered car. That alltrac sounds like a heap.

Maloy

Its a 89 engine? thats a 165 motor if your right. Never heard of that swap being done before. Does it have a water to air intercooler? Id probably buy the all-trac, but it sounds like a bit of a project.

Maloy

Projects are fun if you have a garage and tools. Buy the all-trac otherwise youll be talking about the all-trac that never was for years.