Gonna be going through TN

alltracman78

Sometime between Jan 20 and 24.
I'm headed to south of Nashville to visit a buddy of mine. I'm going to be headed straight down r40. I'm probably going to stop by another buddy of mine in Knoxville, so if any of you around there want to get together for a short meet or whatever, I'm up for it. I will also [slightly] tailor my drive through time dependant on that.
I am planning on leaving on Jan 20, in the afternoon. The only unknown factor is I'm pulling my engine this week to reseal and do a bunch of stuff. So, if it isn't done by then, I won't be leaving then. :D

CMS-GT4

If you wanna stop by for a "fix a gtfour" party come on by. I should be done with the magazine next week and plan on spending the weekend of the 20th to finish most of the car, or at least to get it running.

I hope by then to have all my wiring done, and my fmic figured out. All thats left then is vacum hoses. :D

CMS-GT4

You got any front or rear axels you can bring down?

I want to try and figure out this hub conversion project.

CMS-GT4

If the rear axel spline is larger than the front. I was working on converting a set of camry hubs onto the alltrac, but the axel spline is larger in dia. than the alltrac. If there is a chance they will work on the rear maybe the mr2's rear will work on the alltrac fronts.

alltracman78

Well, I'm going to be leaving on the afternoon of the 24. I have court that day.

Josh, I can check that when I pull the engine and such.
Do you want me to measure the dia of the shafts too?

alltracman78

I probably won't be able to leave on Tues.

I'm having a hell of a time getting the correct shim/cam clearance.

I got my valve seats machined, and it bumped the valves up over .02" on some of them.

I've been through 2 sets of shims [@ $8,xx apiece....], and already cut the valve stems on the intakes once. Some are STILL out of clearance....

And I'm waiting on the machinist to machine his valve grinder machine [:laugh:] down so we can fit the exhaust valves in it.

It's looking like I'll be leaving Maybe Fri [HOPEFULLY ready Thurs night, but I wanna meet up with you guys, so I have to leave at a good time].

I AM coming out. Just not sure what friggin day right now...

CMS-GT4

Keep me posted.

I just finished the mag, but now I have to get a toy designed for a contest by the end of the month.

Guess the car can wait till feb.