Aftermarket Intake Manifold? . . .

illGT4

Hey Bill

I'm considering the Ross mani, and wanted to know (out of curiousity) where the VAC fittings are at. I couldn't see any on your website.

OT: Did you really do 175mph?? OR is there a photoshop degree hiding beneath your right front seat?

Gary

mr2intake5.jpg

billprice

illGT4":2vutihj0 said:
Hey Bill

I'm considering the Ross mani, and wanted to know (out of curiousity) where the VAC fittings are at. I couldn't see any on your website.

There are five 1/4" FPT holes drilled on the two small flat sides of the manifold.

OT: Did you really do 175mph?? OR is there a photoshop degree hiding beneath your right front seat?

No photoshop degree here. That is for real. There are some people on Ecelica that say "no way" and have said the picture was taken while running on a dyno. I got tired of telling them it is for real, so let them think what they want, I say. I wouldn't recommend trying this at home though kids. I did it once and have no desire to do it again. It was exhilerating though, I must admit! I've had the car over 140 MANY times and that was exhilerating also, but there is just something about seeing that needle go past 150, 160 and then 170 that gets the adrenalin REALLY flowing. I think I was still pumped after driving 40 miles back from where I did it BTW, it was still pulling when it hit fuel cut at 7800 rpm. Correcting for tire circumference it was a little over 180. That's fast enough I think! Again, don't try this at home kids! This is fast enough to blow up your cow! Err.....car?

muccawhore.gif

billprice

gt_turbo":235bu66m said:
hey bill,

do you recall the size of your ic? just wondering cuz that makes me drool everytime i see it.

I really can't remember. I'll measure it as soon as I get a chance.

billprice

gt_turbo":na0pdd7d said:
thanks, because i want to see if i can find one that big on ebay or something for cheap. 8)

I only know of one other one in existance. A friend of mine purchased one of these at the same time I did. It is still collecting dust after two years. He still has his All-Trac, but I really don't know if and when he will ever have the rest of the money to convert his. He may be willing to part with it. Especially since he really needs a new transmission in his car also. I don't know though, but I could ask him if you would like. Send me email offlist if you would like me to pursue this for you.