is this thing any good? (midpipe on ebay)

RedCelicaTRD

Looks like the SSAutoChrome midpipe. Fairly decent fit for the price. Might need a little love to clear the front crossmember.

vash169

I bought this pipe and the full catback system from this guy (the catback system didn't say it had a midpipe, so now I actually still have this very piece lying around). It's extremely high quality, the welds are excellent. However, I put this pipe next to the one from the full catback package and they actually did look a little bit different. Some sections were bent a tiny bit more, some parts were longer, this piece could actually be for the 165 or 205.

On the other hand, the full catback system is wicked. It had to be bent a little more in a few places to fit it all in properly, but it sounds and feels great.

toayoztan

Guys...it's not complicated nor a shitty piece of quality MP that "won't fit properly." It's an ST205 midpipe. I personally was told by SSAC as they accidentally shipped me both the ST205 and the ST185 piece when i got the first catback system. I took a comparison, hell i even have photos to show you guys.

They did a call tag and i returned them the ST205 piping.

Bryan