Dealing with rust, stuck clutch, ect.

1Bryce1

I went to work out of state for 2 years the all trac was parked in a friends driveway. First the car was covered in soaking wet maple leaves. There mildew in the inside, open the doors and the latches broke(<-fixed) the clutch won't push in. I pushed the neutral safety swith with my finger and tried to turn her over.... Not a sound.
Anyways, where should I start in breaking her back in?

underscore

Wow that's a clean engine bay. I'd start by changing out most of the fluids and filters, then start looking into why it won't crank and go from there.

Terracar

So you are unable to push the clutch pedal in? That is weird.

So my first steps would be to verify if there is a physical blockage that is preventing the clutch pedal from being pushed in. Any rust, maybe the assembly is siezed? (never would think that would be the case, but weirder things have happened) If so spray with penetrating oil. Perhaps the moisture caused rust to build up.

Next I would check the clutch slave cylinder and see if there is any fluid in it... may be empty. fill as needed.

Clutch actuactor (totally forgetting what it is called - it is mounted on front side of trans). Crack the bleeder see if there is any pressure. Does pushing the pedal make any difference?

Otherwise, that is very weird. I see you are local, I will check if I have any free time this weekend, if so, I may be able to stop by and lend a hand.

-Terracar

1Bryce1

Yeah I think the slave is seized up. I'm gonna pick up a new one.

Come by anytime I live in st.helens now(across the river) I'm off Sunday if you can swing it.
Got a couple other questions for yah to if you do:)

1Bryce1

Got her to turn over!....no start though. If I remember right the timing was off just a hair and I was adjusting it before I had to park her.
So that could be the reason she didn't start. I'm gonna go through plugs and all the general stuff tomorrow and see how it goes.
Any and all suggestion are helpful:)