FS in OR: 1990 ST185 2500 OBO

Celica All Tracs for sale

FS in OR: 1990 ST185 2500 OBO

Postby fallsdownhills » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Alright, I have a ST185 for sale. It does run and drive but that's about the only positives for it. Front end and the hood is a little bent up, body has a little surface rust and obviously no paint job, I'm not aware of anything more than surface rust though. Speedometer doesn't work, rear end clunks on hard shifts, pretty sure it's because of the rear differential mount, and I have a new one but just haven't installed it. Missing a lot of little interior parts like the door switch panels and vent covers etc. Have a lot of random extras for it, damaged CT26 turbo, old shocks, flywheel, intake manifold, heat shield, system 10 amp(not sure if it works), 2 brake rotors/calipers. I got it a few years ago as pretty much a shell with a blown engine, rebuilt a shortblock from an MR2 and put that in, it has around 200 miles on the rebuild as I never got everything finished. It's located in Beaverton, OR, not currently registered but I do have a clean title for it, and you're welcome to take it for a spin around the neighborhood. I'm somewhat open to offers as I'm finding it really hard to gauge what it's worth since there's so few of these things for sale especially in this condition. If there's anything you'd like to see pictures of/know about, just let me know.

Item: ST185
Item Condition: Poor
Price: 2500 somewhat firm.
Preferred Contact Method: Private message
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/jzUn8

4/17 edit:
I just swapped out the radiator with a brand new Mishimoto one, and got 4 new tires put on. Bumping the price a little accordingly, I think I've lined up somewhere to work on it and not in as much of a rush to sell it now so price is more firm now. Sorry for any wasted time.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Last edited by fallsdownhills on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fallsdownhills

Re: FS in OR: 1990 ST185 2000 OBO

Postby dliverance » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:07 am

I am interested and only a few hours away
dliverance
Club Member

Re: FS in OR: 1990 ST185 2000 OBO

Postby 90ToyAllTrac » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:09 pm

I am interested. Did the other guy make a deal?
Flat out like a lizard drinker!
90ToyAllTrac
Club Member

Return to All Tracs For Sale