FS in OR: 1990 ST185 2750 OBO

Celica All Tracs for sale

FS in OR: 1990 ST185 2750 OBO

Postby fallsdownhills » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Alright, I have a ST185 that I need to sell. It does run and drive but that's about the only positives for it. Front end and the hood is a little bent up, body has a little surface rust and obviously no paint job, I'm not aware of anything more than surface rust though. Speedometer doesn't work, rear end clunks on hard shifts, pretty sure it's because of the rear differential mount, and I have a new one but just haven't installed it. Missing a lot of little interior parts like the door switch panels and vent covers etc. Have a lot of random extras for it, damaged CT26 turbo, old shocks, flywheel, intake manifold, heat shield, system 10 amp(not sure if it works), 2 brake rotors/calipers. I got it a few years ago as pretty much a shell with a blown engine, rebuilt a shortblock from an MR2 and put that in, it has around 200 miles on the rebuild as I never got everything finished. But now I'm moving and feel like it's a waste sticking it into storage for who knows how long so I'd rather someone else be able to put it to use. It's located in Beaverton, OR, not currently registered but I do have a clean title for it, and you're welcome to take it for a spin around the neighborhood. I'd like 2750 for it, but I'm open to offers as I'm finding it really hard to gauge what it's worth since there's so few of these things for sale especially in this condition. If there's anything you'd like to see pictures of/know about, just let me know.

Item: ST185
Item Condition: Poor
Price: 2750 OBO
Preferred Contact Method: Private message
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/jzUn8
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
fallsdownhills

Return to All Tracs For Sale