ny 92 alltrac for sale

Celica All Tracs for sale

ny 92 alltrac for sale

Postby tpell1221 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Item: 1992 celica alltrac
Item Condition: fair
Price: best offer
Extra Info: currently throwing a code for afm so it needs an afm and or computer alot of parts replaced too many to list the car runs but not well because of the afm but i have daily deiven it for the past 4 years im just done putting money into it an easy solution would be to buy a standalone and get it tuned its pretty much ready with exception of rear suspension but i have a set of xiimotorsports rear subframe bushings a solid alluminum rear diff mount and all the rear bushings to put in that will come with the car as well as a competion clutch and fidanza alluminum flywheel also have new water pump oil pump cam gears from ats racing timing belt tensioner and pulleys pretty much everything that hasnt been replaced yet and needs tobe replaced i have car also has an upgraded turbo its a worked ct26 that i bought on ebay a front mount intercooler also i have the stock turbo and intercooler that are all in working condition biggest flaw is when i purchased the car on e bay years ago i didnt find out till i got it to new york from mississippi that it was hit in the front and had a piece of flat stock welded in i purchased a gts front clip from the junkyard and welded in the front support its not perfect but cosmetically woth the hood shut it did the trick the car rubs great and has very little rust if your serious i will give you the run down of what else ive done to it
Preferred Contact Method: 917-502-8432
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
tpell1221
Club Member

Re: ny 92 alltrac for sale

Postby fussellbug » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Please read the forum rules for sales:

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12986

You must provide a starting price with your "or best offer" listing
fussellbug
Club Member

1990 Toyota Celica

Re: ny 92 alltrac for sale

Postby GT4times2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:49 am

Post price and pictures.
Frantz
12 Toyota Sienna LE (The Daily Pacifier)
05 Toyota Avalon XLS
90 ST185 Gen4
88 ST165 Gen3-The works
89 ST165 Gen4-on the way
+ Many other projects, under covers....
GT4times2
Established Member

Return to All Tracs For Sale