Need these gone .

Kcman893s

I have a few things for sale that i need to get rid of , im ball parking prices so if something seems too high please make a counter offer . ive been away for a while . needs to go . its all in the trash in 2 weeks .

I have a TWM short shifter that i bought for my 1991 celica Gt , not sure if it will work in the All-trac but im looking to get rid of it for $100 shipped . its lightly used with some wear i had it installed for about 8 months. price is low because im missing the shifter base bushings , theyre lost in the garage somewhere.

I have 2 1991 tail lights from 1991 Gt celica , and i also have one i believe its the right one with the black tint around it from a 92/93 .
Looking for around $40 each shipped unless someone wants to package either or together . then we can work something out .

i have a set of factory foglights from the 1991 gt as well , brackets are a bit rusty but they worked when i pulled them .
Looking for $30 for the pair shipped .

I have a cable that was used , its factory for installing the lumbar support seat , make an offer if you need a replacement , im thinking 10 $ plus shipping .

I have quite a few switches for the mirror / lumbar adjustment as well , not sure what these are worth . $5 each plus shipping .

im sure i have more out there , will update as necessary .
prefer payment be done with EMT if possible
contact via pm for questions / pictures .

Kurt_st185_gt4

Kcman893s":21bi0zea said:
I have a few things for sale that i need to get rid of , im ball parking prices so if something seems too high please make a counter offer . ive been away for a while . needs to go . its all in the trash in 2 weeks .

I have a TWM short shifter that i bought for my 1991 celica Gt , not sure if it will work in the All-trac but im looking to get rid of it for $100 shipped . its lightly used with some wear i had it installed for about 8 months. price is low because im missing the shifter base bushings , theyre lost in the garage somewhere.

I have 2 1991 tail lights from 1991 Gt celica , and i also have one i believe its the right one with the black tint around it from a 92/93 .
Looking for around $40 each shipped unless someone wants to package either or together . then we can work something out .

i have a set of factory foglights from the 1991 gt as well , brackets are a bit rusty but they worked when i pulled them .
Looking for $30 for the pair shipped .

I have a cable that was used , its factory for installing the lumbar support seat , make an offer if you need a replacement , im thinking 10 $ plus shipping .

I have quite a few switches for the mirror / lumbar adjustment as well , not sure what these are worth . $5 each plus shipping .

im sure i have more out there , will update as necessary .
prefer payment be done with EMT if possible
contact via pm for questions / pictures .

I was interested in the twm short shifter but it seems its too short (.5in shorter than the alltrac version) however since you don't have the base bushings I might be able to use them as spacers. Is the rest of the hardware included with the short shifter? Mainly the cup removal tool.