Not a mod but more of an exterior question. .

FC Zach

The ambient air temp sensor located under the car (?). . where/how exactly does it mount? My sensor has a small metal bracket attached to it and I haven't been able to figure how exactly it attaches to the car so I simply have it secured to the splash guard with a plastic rivet push-lock thingy. . It's been this way since I got the car in '12 and am reminded of this every time I'm under the car to drain the oil or whatever else.

If anyone has an unmolested ST185 and don't mind taking/sharing a picture that would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

FC Zach

Oh! It may help if I don't leave out important details. . :withstupid: My 185 is a '92 w/ auto climate control. So if any of you read the OP, looked at your pre-92, and thought I was seeing things :twisted: that would be why.

However, '90/91 had the auto climate control option too so the part in question may still be there for any year.

underscore

My RC has auto climate and had the sensor bolted up there, but I can't for the life of me remember where.