New member from the nordic country Sweden

Menoxz

Hello!
My name is Adam and I own a regular ST185 that I purchased last summer, this is my second car after my econobox(Corolla 96 xli 4efe), I started doing some basic mechanic work on the corolla together with my brother who I ask questions to.

My journey started with I wanted something unique, I wanted a celica, but I also wanted a Turbo car for tuning opportunity. I never knew that the GT-four model existed until last year when I started researching different 90's cars which all had unique looks. I first saw it for sale at February, I waited too long and someone else bought it, After 5 months of researching about the car, problems, fixes, and learning mechanical skillsand almost giving up, I managed to be the first caller and buy the car when it came up for sale again. I had only seen 3 GT-fours during that duration, one CS that was heavily modified with cemented block.

I'm starting my new hobby with cars, and I want to be able to repair everything myself without leaving it in to a shop. (I don't trust shop mechanics), as a plus, I also got a donor car with all parts.

I'm starting my learning mechanics with a GT-four and had never heard anyone saying anything but "don't do it"

....so far so good

FC Zach

Welcome and good luck! ! This is a big project to take on especially if you have one with a lot of needed work and it's a big jump in skill level required to get anything done when compared to 4A powered Corolla but with patience (and it will be tested I'm sure!) you should be alright.