Changed release bearing, now propeller shaft clunks

Menoxz

So I just made my first major repair, it was fixing the release bearing. After putting everything together and finally starting the car, I put the car in first gear, (It's on jackstands) and a horrible clunk and bangs starts coming underneath the car...
It's from the location where the propeller shaft and transmissions mate up, I can also feel the bang on the crossmember...

When I installed the propeller shaft I just shoved it in and then mated it with the rear part of it via paint markings, so everything should be as it was before..

Only thing is Left front wheel is hard to turn, but I'm guessing it might be because I forgot to release the brakes and have left it for a few day

Any ideas? What did I do wrong?

Menoxz

Menoxz":1z786ua0 said:
So I just made my first major repair, it was fixing the release bearing. After putting everything together and finally starting the car, I put the car in first gear, (It's on jackstands) and a horrible clunk and bangs starts coming underneath the car...
It's from the location where the propeller shaft and transmissions mate up, I can also feel the bang on the crossmember...

When I installed the propeller shaft I just shoved it in and then mated it with the rear part of it via paint markings, so everything should be as it was before..

Only thing is Left front wheel is hard to turn, but I'm guessing it might be because I forgot to release the brakes and have left it for a few day

Any ideas? What did I do wrong?
I'm an idiot... the bangs came from the rotors... it disappeared when I put the tires on