Cooling system diagram

Rider

Does ayone have a diagram of the cooling system they could post for me? I have a leak from a small u shaped rubber hose located next to the bottom heater hose. I have a bad feeling that it is going to be a real pig to get to so if anyone could help out it would be great.

Thanks

Gary

3sgtecooling5fn.jpg

Rider

Cheers Gary, thats brilliant - exactly what I was after. Looks like its one of those damn dirty throttle body coolants hoses that is toast. Time to ditch the TB cooling then.

Gary

Your welcome.
By the way, the picture is from the ST185 manual.
Not sure if it differs from the ST165.

Rider

Well after reinspecting the situation during daylight it turned out the defective hose was the one between the water bypass and the block. It was amazingly easy to replace compared to what I thought it would be, just needed a bit of bullying. However, I cant believe I missed when I was replacing hoses before the engine was installed.

I can also confirm that this diagram is identical for both st185 and st165 except for the oil cooler and the turbo cooling pipes.

Tippo

If anybody still has this, would be greatly appreciated. Looks like the image finally broke!

dbucks2k

Don't know if this the pic that was posted before but this is the one that helps me

Attachments

• 350941758_24288d7c16_o.jpg
    350941758_24288d7c16_o.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,153