REMINDER about posting in this forum...

toayoztan

Hey everyone,

I'm the mini/section mod for general maintenance. I hope nobody is disappointed! In any case, I'm going to try my best to keep this section cleaned up and from being flooded. I know some members I talk with mention this section being flooded with posts/threads concerning non-maintenance issues.

Remember, this entire board has a section for suspension/brakes, upgrades/performance, electrical/audio/wiring, etc. Keeping threads within the appropriate sections helps to keep things organized and easier to find, when doing either a manual search or using the search button function. Also, it'll help to utilize the entire board when necessary.

If your car is leaking fluids, having general mechanical issues that aren't obviously normal, repairs, or you simply want to know anything about tune ups, etc., this is the section for it.

Otherwise, "wondering what brakes to buy," or "what TMIC will work with what," "will this part swap into my motor," or "aftermarket exhaust questions," belongs in the other appropriate sections. Remember, if the topic can be posted under a more specific section, it most likely should go there.

Please bear with me as I move the threads (new and existing). They'll be marked as "MOVED" so you'll know where it is if after you just click on the thread (you'll automatically be redirected). I'll do my best!

If you have any suggestions, by all means, post them here and let me know!

If you feel a certain thread should be stickied, just reply here with a link to the thread and I'll take a look at it, thanks!

Bryan

Gt4grey

toayoztan":13ef22j7 said:
Hey everyone,

I'm the mini/section mod for general maintenance. I hope nobody is disappointed! In any case, I'm going to try my best to keep this section cleaned up and from being flooded. I know some members I talk with mention this section being flooded with posts/threads concerning non-maintenance issues.

Remember, this entire board has a section for suspension/brakes, upgrades/performance, electrical/audio/wiring, etc. Keeping threads within the appropriate sections helps to keep things organized and easier to find, when doing either a manual search or using the search button function. Also, it'll help to utilize the entire board when necessary.

If your car is leaking fluids, having general mechanical issues that aren't obviously normal, repairs, or you simply want to know anything about tune ups, etc., this is the section for it.

Otherwise, "wondering what brakes to buy," or "what TMIC will work with what," "will this part swap into my motor," or "aftermarket exhaust questions," belongs in the other appropriate sections. Remember, if the topic can be posted under a more specific section, it most likely should go there.

Please bear with me as I move the threads (new and existing). They'll be marked as "MOVED" so you'll know where it is if after you just click on the thread (you'll automatically be redirected). I'll do my best!

If you have any suggestions, by all means, post them here and let me know!

If you feel a certain thread should be stickied, just reply here with a link to the thread and I'll take a look at it, thanks!

Bryan
Good work [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk