90-93 all-trac AC question

lalojamesliz1

Does the 90-93 all-trac and other celica models share the same AC system components? I need a couple of parts to put mine back together and I've seen a 91 celica at a junkyard close to me

If you have AC in your all-trac or celica can you take some pictures and post them here please? That way I can see what I'm missing. From the compressor to the condenser to the drier. Please :)

lalojamesliz1":3vhpugbt said:
Does the 90-93 all-trac and other celica models share the same AC system components? I need a couple of parts to put mine back together and I've seen a 91 celica at a junkyard close to me

If you have AC in your all-trac or celica can you take some pictures and post them here please? That way I can see what I'm missing. From the compressor to the condenser to the drier. Please :)
For the most part, the AC system components are identical. However, the control systems can be somewhat different. Could you advise what "couple of parts" you are specifically looking to replace? Then I can help you know for sure if other donors are candidates for your ST185.