Switch to full style
From Tune Ups to Oil Changes, maintenance related
Post a reply

Where can I find this part?

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:30 am

I need to find a new rear subframe rear stopper for my st185 as mine have rusted to dust.

Part #5227320010 or 52274A
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: Where can I find this part?

Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:59 am


www.amayama.com might be able to get it for you.
Post a reply