AC from GT-S?

fvkagi

I have an Alltrac and one of the previous owners ripped the ac compressor, condenser, and lines out of the engine bay. I have a GT-S parts car that has all of the factory AC stuff, does anybody know what is/ is not compatible? Thanks!

sefiroxx

There's an unusual port so probably not a lot of any experience out there.

A quick check of the 93 bgb FSM suggests that it will will port. That is assuming:
- MTM to MTM
- Mods to your Alltrac are not taking up AC components space

fvkagi

sefiroxx":2smbnv1g said:
There's an unusual port so probably not a lot of any experience out there.

A quick check of the 93 bgb FSM suggests that it will will port. That is assuming:
- MTM to MTM
- Mods to your Alltrac are not taking up AC components space

That is great news, it looked the same I figured I would confirm with the forum before I tried anything lol

mx6er2587

You will run into slight issues with one of the compressor lines. It interferes with the stock downpipe. On my aftermarket downpipe I was able to slightly bend the line by hand and get everything to work.

Also I highly recommend not reusing rubber ac lines if they haven't been in use recently on the donnor vehicle. I happily recharged the ac system on my trac after a few years sitting empty. I was greated by ice cold air for about 2 minutes before a line burst pretty much in my face as I was inspecting things under the hood.