Front brakes?

Plex

I got my brake pads out and such on my ST165.. and I cant seem tog et them back together.. there are these 2 little clips that hook into the backing of each pad.. and they are on the bottom, so i cant install them once the pads are in (that I know of)

Any tips guys? my ish is all apart in the garage right now, and I need it fixed asap (my only car)

Rick89GTS

Don't have my BGB handy at the moment, but it should be fairly straightforward. I'll post up again later when I've checked the BGB.
Good luck.

Shaggz00

are you talking about the clips that look like bent paper clips? they fit into a little tiny hole on each pad?
If so, be sure that they are pointing inward(towards each other), also, well, there is really only one way to install the pads... hmm...are you sure you bought the right type of pads for our calipers?

ok, lemme think... the pad side is facing inward, right? and if the convex/concave sides of the pad are corresponding to the convex/concave sides of the caliper bracket, you should have the holes for those clips perfectly accesible on top.

ORRRRR....lol, I got a lot of visions here, so sit tight..
ok, last idea... are the caliper brackets and calipers still assembled? cuz you know you can take out the bolt on one end and swing that bracket around on its slide. i.e. seperate the bracket and caliper and it will be a lot easier. wish I had pix to help! I'm the only one in the world without a digital camera.