Switch to full style
Celica All Tracs for sale
Forum rules
Post a reply

PRICE DROP - JDM 92' Celica GT-Four ST185 (Houston)

Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:12 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/celicaa ... 9&sfnsw=cl

Edit: after some research and feedback, I have decided to revise my asking price. Thanks everyone. Advice always welcome.

Well, I never thought I'd do this. Ever. I love this car. It's been a dream car for me and a dream to drive. Simply put I have come into some opportunities and need to free myself up as much as possible. As is stated in the ad, There is a lot to say for this car, and it'd be much easier as a result to discuss over the phone (preferred) or through text. I had purchased this car from Sean at Zen Auto Works (awesome guy) and he had originally imported it for a personal friend. If you know anything about the company, They are out of Vancouver, B.C. and are highly reputable for importing nice Celicas and work directly with Mark out of Japan (Brave Auto International). They in my opinion have the highest tier imports for sale. Please feel free to contact me at any time. Please refer to the facebook marketplace link.

Joel (281) 845-1760
JDM 92" Celica GT-Four (90k miles)
PRICE DROP$8500 obo- considering all offers

Note: I have for sale separate, a Genuine JDM Celica RC bumper and Genuine Bumper support.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: PRICE DROP - JDM 92' Celica GT-Four ST185 (Houston)

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:03 am

Hi how much are you selling the rc bumper and reinforcement bar for?

Re: PRICE DROP - JDM 92' Celica GT-Four ST185 (Houston)

Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:34 pm

$700 obo
Post a reply