1990 ST185. Portland Or.

Celica All Tracs for sale

1990 ST185. Portland Or.

Postby Mrpike » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:22 pm

I purchased this car to save it from the wrecker. It has 160k miles on it. I had KO racing check it out and he said it was worth about 5k as it sits. So price is 5k obo. Car has new NGK plugs. New cap and rotor. New plug wires. Wix oil filter. Egr was deleted. Walbro 255 pump. New fuel filter. Injectors. New valve cover gasket. I have a spare tank that needs a filler neck that i will include. Previous owner cut the muffler off. 3" dual core radiator. Has an aftermarket DP i forget what brand the guy at KO said it was. K&N Air filter. With an AFM adapter. Oil catch can. Zeitronix wide band blitz turbo timer. Spec clutch. And light weight flywheel. Now some of these things im not 100% on im just taking it from the add that they guy made before it was impounded. There is very little rust. Most of it is just where the paint chips are. No under body rust. It is missing the sun roof guts so it flaps in the wind. A few interior bits are missing. And a tear in the driver seat and one spot on the dash. Tach doesn't work. Other guages do. I will deliver up to 3hrs away if you pay full price. Or i can work with you and a company if you live elsewhere and you pay for the shipping.

I dont know how to get pic off my phone on here. But feel free to text me and ill send you the ones i got. 503.805.6252
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Mrpike

Return to All Tracs For Sale