Switch to full style
Celica All Tracs for sale
Forum rules
Post a reply

Looking for the one: 93 ST185 AllTrac

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:07 am

Hello all,

I had a 91 GTS back in college and loved it - all grown up now and looking for the dream car. I am in Canada but looking for a US car as it is likely in better condition due to road salt etc.

Looking for a well maintained 93 ST185 all trac, preferably in white. If anyone has info for places to look, leads etc. I would be very grateful. Serious buyer with cash on hand, can also do BTC.

Must be LHD.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: Looking for the one: 93 ST185 AllTrac

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:16 am

You'll pay nearly 30% more for a US car?

You'll find a rust free Alltrac on the west coast BC Canada i bet. That is where I've seen most of them. Just got to ask around.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:24 am

simple wrote:You'll pay nearly 30% more for a US car?

You'll find a rust free Alltrac on the west coast BC Canada i bet. That is where I've seen most of them. Just got to ask around.

For the right car I am willing to pay a premium; and thank you for the tip on the west coast; will see if I can get the message out there.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:17 pm

A white 1993? Just an FYI - there were only 81 ST185 all-tracs made that year. A few of those were white. You're looking for a unicorn, probably somewhere in the 20k range, at the very least. If you are interested in a specific year/color check the import sites, they often have 93s coming from Japan. You might be better off that way!

Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:47 pm

Wow only 81! I know Mee they were rare but didn’t realize how much, do the import sites also have LHD or are they all RHD?

Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:44 pm

You can find LHD in Europe. Japan and UK are RHD

Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:20 pm

I don't think you will find a 93 for cheap ever again. 93s always came at a premium even when there was a dip in most alltrac pricing in the mid 2000s. I know of a low milage one (not white) going to auction possibly this year. I expect it to topple the latest BAT sale. Good luck with your hunt. You may have to settle for a 92, which is also fairly rare and 99% similar to the 93 models.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:27 pm

This is a vision quest. I wish you the best of luck. I geeked out last night on Japanese used auto websites looking at unicorn-level GT-4s last night, so I know the feeling.
Post a reply