185 interior part out (Blue color)

All Trac Parts

Re: 185 interior part out (Blue color)

Postby awdmofo » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:35 am

93celicaconv wrote:
93celicaconv wrote:
awdmofo wrote:93celicaconv I will be going to my parents next weekend. Been waiting for my new company truck to finally show up and its coming monday. Then I can load it up with parts and my engine/trans i'm swapping into my 185 soon.

Hi awdmofo. It's been awhile since we last chatted. Sounded like you got your company truck and you were going to your parents last weekend or the prior? Just wondering what you found and what the status of some of those parts (if you have them) might be. Let me know. You can to a PM also.

awdmofo, can I assume you decided against selling any more parts? Or looking for some you didn't previously list? Looks like you sort of dropped out of sight? Last time I'll check back. Hopefully you are still interested in selling some more.

Yea sorry for the delay. My work dumped more responsibility on me and i've been slammed for 2 months now. Bad news I sold those vacuum parts your looking for with the intake manifold to someone on the MR2.com forum about a year and a half go. I wasn't certain I gave him everything but I guess I did. If my mechanic who's been lagging on my engine for almost 2 years now comes through this weekend, i'll be able to put it all back together and see what parts I have left over and I can sell them. Only thing i'm sure I have is an extra primary CAT, but I think its for and MR2 not celica.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
2021 Jeep Gladiator (daily)
1990 All-trac current money pit (being rebuilt) :roll:
Full interior part out! https://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=53883
awdmofo
Club Member

Postby 93celicaconv » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:43 pm

Just want to make sure - you no longer have the MAP or the turbo-VSV - understood correctly?
93celicaconv
Club Member

Postby awdmofo » Sun May 02, 2021 8:37 pm

93celicaconv wrote:Just want to make sure - you no longer have the MAP or the turbo-VSV - understood correctly?

You are correct sir!

**Also UPDATE** Carpet is gone.
2021 Jeep Gladiator (daily)
1990 All-trac current money pit (being rebuilt) :roll:
Full interior part out! https://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=53883
awdmofo
Club Member

Previous

Return to Parts For Sale