partnumber request

evo

Hey all,

Looking for the bolts that hold the intercooler down (st185). They are 12mm (i think) and there is 2 that hold it down, with rubber grommets.

Was looking on 1sttoyotaparts.com and had no luck finding them there, does anyone have partnumbers for these?

also, is the turbo gasket kit the same for 90-91 and 92-93?

I have this partnumber 0417574030, but it doesn't say for which year

DangerViking

Checked out the EPC and as best as I can tell, they're different bolts. one 90105-06139 and one 90119-08790

temp.JPG

Gotta love toyota though :) One costs $0.50 at 1sttoyotaparts, the other is $5.35

evo

Thank you very much

Now I need a partnumber for an exhaust manifold stud. I broke one pulling mine off :p

is this EPC available anywhere? I'd love a copy so I could stop spamming the FAQ

DangerViking

http://www.yankeetoys.org/Docs.htm Link's on the bottom.

The thing's a lifesaver. A little bit of a pain to use though, be sure to read the FAQ first, and download both files. What I did was use Nero to make images of the CDs rather than actually burning them, and then mounted them with Nero ImageDrive, so I don't need to worry about putting the CD in and swapping it out every time. It can be kind of annoying at times, but it does have basically every single part number on our cars, which is well worth it :) And don't feel bad, I just got some exhaust manifold studs last week for the same reason.

Oh, one more thing about using the EPC, it seems a little more accurate if you put your VIN number in to find your model, because if you just pick ST18x, you'll get all of the engines, from the N/A models to the RC edition. Enjoy!

DangerViking

My pleasure :) I forget where I initially read about it, but it would be good to have a few people here with copies too, on the off chance that site gets taken down, so it could be mirrored again. It's already saved my bacon more than a few times and I've only had it working for a few months

turbo4wd

DangerViking":16s7cl9w said:
it would be good to have a few people here with copies too

I was just thinking that myself.. I'm currently downloading it and will burn it for safe keeping..

suprakid95

no they told me that my alternator cable was after market......when it isent , but i managed to get one off of board member. :|