185/205 engine manuals downloads FREE

carlosfandango

this is must. also a 205 chassis manual download - !!toyota workshop down loads!!.

takes ages to down load the hefty files, be patient and go play with the motor or make yerself useful in the kitchen.

well worth it.

quick before they are taken off line..

http://andrewmcc.com/bgb/

Mike Lawson

I'm having a problem with the EPC and maybe one of you guys can help me out since I'm a n00b with .rar's.

I downloaded all 43 .rar files, and unzipped the first one. When I go to unzip the next one, it wants to overwrite some of the stuff from the first one. So I tried the next, and that unzipped a couple of new files. Go to the next .rar, and that wants to overwrite what I just unzipped.

Second, in the epc_faq file, it mentions EPC1.zip and EPC2.zip and putting them on CD's with volume labels. However, there are no such files, so what do you put on which CD?

If possible, could someone please explain how to unzip these things and put them on the CD correctly? I think those directions in the epc_faq file are old and don't apply anymore.

BraveUlysses

Mike431635":27ncbi7w said:
I'm having a problem with the EPC and maybe one of you guys can help me out since I'm a n00b with .rar's.

I downloaded all 43 .rar files, and unzipped the first one. When I go to unzip the next one, it wants to overwrite some of the stuff from the first one. So I tried the next, and that unzipped a couple of new files. Go to the next .rar, and that wants to overwrite what I just unzipped.

Second, in the epc_faq file, it mentions EPC1.zip and EPC2.zip and putting them on CD's with volume labels. However, there are no such files, so what do you put on which CD?

If possible, could someone please explain how to unzip these things and put them on the CD correctly? I think those directions in the epc_faq file are old and don't apply anymore.

Extract all four files into a new folder. Fire up Nero Burning Rom and select the Burn Image command from the CD Recorder menu at the top. Select the image file, which will be one of the .cue files. Burn and enjoy.
Make sure the cds have the appropriate file names.

jimlau

Rick89GTS":2e0u46vi said:
Too bad nothing for the ST165 :(

I'm working on making the ST165 All Trac Supplement BGB into a web-based resource. I'm not sure when this will be done, but I'll certainly post here when I put my All Trac site online. I have some other All Trac resources that I'd like to include on the website as well.

A

Anonymous

this link wont be removed.

http://andrewmcc.com/bgb/

Andy is a member of the GT4OC (as i am) here in the UK. If we have info, we'll share it.
Gotta keep these GT4 rally-bred super cars wasting those Evo's and Scoobies.