[Toyota Part Numbers]

No Spin

Is there a different part # for a bumper cover for a regular(aka narrow) body ST185 than for the widebody or regular Alltrac version? If so, could someone provide them?

I have found some info that tells me that the only regular/wide body difference is in the fenders, but do the wide body fenders match the same place as the regular ones where they line up with the bumper cover? If they don't, it stands to reason that a front bumper will have to be slightly different as well.

Conan

No Spin":2ipoo7j8 said:
Is there a different part # for a bumper cover for a regular(aka narrow) body ST185 than for the widebody
Same part in my book. What's interesting is that bumper covers come painted in Japan! :D

No Spin

I need a new bumper cover (covered by insurance) and hood, and the local Toyota parts guy is saying there is a different bumper cover a ST/GT than for a GT-S/Alltrac for that year. Since the first two are the regular body style sold here in Canada, and the second two are the wide body style sold here, he can't accept that my regular body car will use the wide body bumper(as sold here).

What is the #, btw?

No Spin

Thanks Conan!

Does it come up with a pic for that number that matches the one in my sig, or is it just the # that comes up on the EPC?

No Spin

That number comes up as invalid when I checked with both US & Canadian Toyota parts desks... :twisted:

All the parts suppliers I have found for Japan promise to deliver based on a correct part number, but if I can't confirm it is correct, I don't really want to order one.

Maybe I should just order a ST/GT bumper?

Conan

I can't really advise anything :shrug:
The number I gave you goes for all models and years in Japan, so there shouldn't be any difference. I don't know how you can prove it though, there wasn't a normal body 'Four in the States.
ST/GT bumper looks different but maybe that's not a problem for you.

bozo-merlin

I don't think there are any difference between WB and NB for the front bumper cover, only the wings (fenders) are different

i put a JDM NB RC bumper on my regular WB french ST185, no trouble at all

on your sign pics it doesnt look a WB but if you want a WB front bumper get a chassis number, i could give you lots of but EUDM or JDM # part won't be accept by your dealer

No Spin

I believe you guys, but with Toyota Canada not cooperating, it isn't as simple as it should be. What would be a normal insurance/body shop/dealership parts department matter has become something I may have to source myself.

mofoparrot":3ngusj7o said:
oil cooler water line gasket - 16258-88383
gasket, joint for turbo oil pipe - 15526-88381
Hose from Hell #1 - 16283-88381
#2 - 16282-88380
Turbo oil line gasket - 15471-88580

sorry, i tried going through the whole thread, but was taking forever

just want to make sure, a) are these st185? b) this includes all the oil/water line connection gaskets?

bought a new/used turbo, without lines, so when i transfer them, figured i'd get new gaskets, and of course hfh's

gtfour93

BLOWNTACO":1sdrrqmq said:
RC emblem
75444-2B240
Rain Visors:
08613-20130

75444-2B180 PLATE, BACK DOOR (turbo 4WD)
BTW, what is the part number for the rear window visor?
This is something quite similar to a MKIII Supra (JZA70).

Attachments

• wcelica9827sz.jpg
    wcelica9827sz.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 28

Nitro_Alltrac

Anybody have the part number for the side oil seals for the rear diff? I'm talking about the ones that the axle stub shafts go through going into the diff housing. I ordered some from Toyota and I don't think they are the right ones. The part number I got is 90311-52005. These have about a two inch hole in the middle where the ones that I took out have about a 1 inch hole. Just big enough for the axle shaft to go through.

Thanks.

Mike

Rick89GTS

Nitro_Alltrac":2iml7j0x said:
Anybody have the part number for the side oil seals for the rear diff? I'm talking about the ones that the axle stub shafts go through going into the diff housing. I ordered some from Toyota and I don't think they are the right ones. The part number I got is 90311-52005. These have about a two inch hole in the middle where the ones that I took out have about a 1 inch hole. Just big enough for the axle shaft to go through.

Thanks.

Mike

The side oil seals I have for my 165 are: PN# 90311-35032; Seal, Type T Oil.
The holes are 1.25" diameter. The rear diff's for the 165 and 185 are the same. I bought mine 5 years ago, so unless they changed the PN#"s, that sounds like they gave you the one for the big axle propeller shaft at the front.

Nitro_Alltrac

I didn't look at them too close when they came in, but when I went to install them today I could easily see that they weren't the same. 1st Toyota and Texas Toyota of Grapevine's online catalog both show the same.

I found them on Napa's sight as well. They give the dimensions for the seal on the site and they match up to what I pulled out today.

Thanks for the quick response!

Mike

Conan

88st165":2ai3i978 said:
stock st165 or 4th gen mud flaps part number
76603-29095 MUDGUARD SUB-ASSY, FRONT FENDER, RH
76604-29095 MUDGUARD SUB-ASSY, FRONT FENDER, LH
76607-29095 MUDGUARD SUB-ASSY, QUARTER PANEL, REAR RH
76608-29095 MUDGUARD SUB-ASSY, QUARTER PANEL, REAR LH