[Toyota Part Numbers]

Corey

Ask your local toyota for Oil Pan Sealant. They'll order you up a tube. cost me about 20 bucks after tax :(

I have a part number on the box it came in at home.

Conan

alltracshoak":126recuu said:
what do i use to seal it up?silicone
I think it's not called silicone. How do you call that red substance sticking out of the gearbox on the joins? :)

88st165

toyota FIPG is what you want... ya its pretty expensive for a tube of its size... though my buddy has used FIPG and rtv on many 3s and 5s oil pans and has reported that they both work the same...

zak062

i need the part number for the little c clip that holds the wastegate arm on the wastgate door. The dumb@ss at toyota is telling me that i would have to buy a whole new turbo for that clip.

BLOWNTACO

If its the clip I'm thinking about....the part number should be 90523-04002 and lists out about 98 cents. Hope that helps ya!!

zak062

BLOWNTACO":nu4acv7t said:
If its the clip I'm thinking about....the part number should be 90523-04002 and lists out about 98 cents. Hope that helps ya!!

thx man, i appriciate it!

Flying Bajan

Hey Conan - or anyone else who can help...

I'm after the part numbers for the following for a 1990 JDM narrow bodied GT-Four ST185:

Right front corner / marker light (clear lens)

Right front turn signal / indicator light (clear lens)

All the guards / bits of black plastic that shield under the right front fender area - the main fender liner and associated pieces.

Power radio antenna unit.

Regards,
Martin.

Conan

Flying Bajan":cuojs1ee said:
Right front corner / marker light (clear lens).
81611-20390 LENS, PARKING AND CLEARANCE LAMP, RH
Right front turn signal / indicator light (clear lens)
81511-20550 LENS, FRONT TURN SIGNAL LAMP, RH
However I don't think it was available in clear out of the factory :shrug:
All the guards / bits of black plastic that shield under the right front fender area - the main fender liner and associated pieces
53875-20190 LINER, FRONT FENDER, RH
53827-20020 PROTECTOR, FRONT FENDER SIDE PANEL
Power radio antenna unit
86300-20670 ANTENNA ASSY, W/HOLDER <- 02/1990
86300-20671 ANTENNA ASSY, W/HOLDER 02/1990 ->

Flying Bajan

Conan, once again, you've proven to be THE MAN ! Cheers a lot for the information...

Do you happen to have an exploded diagram of the under fender liner area parts ? There is a small piece made of the same material as the fender liner that's bent at 90 degrees and attaches to the front edge of the liner and then onto the bottom of the car in the front bumper area.

Regards,
Martin.

ps if you ever get out to Barbados, not only do I owe you a rum or two, but a helicopter ride as well - not at the same time though :)

Conan

Flying Bajan":3kl9i82c said:
Do you happen to have an exploded diagram of the under fender liner area parts ?
32503210.gif

smog7

so im changing out my driver side front widebody fender...
I pretty much need everything other then the actual fender... what exactly am I going to need?

fender liner
fender brace
mud guard

anything else?

Flying Bajan

Conan":3uou0wft said:
Flying Bajan":3uou0wft said:
What about a steering rack rebuild kit for the RHD ST185 ?
Was there ever such a thing? I only see a steering gear gasket kit :shrug:

That would be what I meant, a kit of all gaskets / seals required to reassemble the rack.

Corey

Hi,

I tried local toyota, but using their system, we couldnt find the two air hoses im looking for.

I'm looking for two airhoses. I would replace them with silicone, unfortuately i dont have the proper diameter.

The hoses are about 12-14 mm ID.

The 1st one runs from the right side engine hanger, about 3" long, to the vacumme rack on the right side of the intake manifold.

Then 2nd hose, runs from the same pipe on the rack, over the fuel rail, and to a nipple under the throttle body by the coolant lines - this hose is about 8" long.

I'll get some pictures when i get home. The 1st hose is pretty easy to see.

Corey

EDIT:

Conan

Flying Bajan":1u0x4mbn said:
That would be what I meant, a kit of all gaskets / seals required to reassemble the rack.
The small set:
04455-20050 GASKET KIT, POWER STEERING CONTROL VALVE OVERHAUL
The big set (including the one above):
04445-20090 GASKET KIT, POWER STEERING GEAR (FOR RACK & PINION)