[Toyota Part Numbers]

Gary ST165

Nitro_Alltrac":301t4ywf said:
I found these numbers on the very first page but I'm not sure which one is the one I need. I am needing the number for the two washer/gaskets that go on the turbo oil feed line where it attaches to the block. There is one on the top and one of the bottom of the banjo fitting. The numbers I found are:

gasket, joint for turbo oil pipe - 15526-88381

Turbo oil line gasket - 15471-88580

Which one is correct for what I need?

Thanks.

Can anyone answer the question on these? I really need to get a couple.

Thanks.

15526A.jpg

GASKET, JOINT (FOR TURBO OIL PIPE) ST185 part# 15526-88381

Nitro_Alltrac

Thanks Gary! That is exactly what I needed.

Do you have any suggestions on where to get a copy of the EPC that will work? I downloaded one that was linked to a post here. It installed but I never could get it to work. It wouldn't recognise the catalog files.

Gary ST165

Conan":34kqynna said:
Gary, you filthy pirate! :D

Every GT-Four / Celica Turbo 4WD / All-Trac owner should download the EPC.

It is invaluable and should be the 1st mod, before spending a dollar on the car :lol:

Gary ST165

hope fully one of the moderators will copy / move my post and make it a sticky somewhere more visable.....rather than just have it lost on page 15 of an ever increasing thread.

:D

wakkjobb

Getting that EPC is my next 'day off' project... time to get me some info!!! I have tried 1sttoyotaparts.com and all I could get was Ford or Lincoln parts... am I doing something wrong there? I'm trying to replace all (or as many as I can get) of the little coolant and vacuum lines that snake around the intake and throttle body. If I had a diagram I could point them out. My BGB isn't too clear on these little wonders. Of course I haven't been to a dealer yet; my wallet still hurts from the machine shop and other parts stores. :cry: And the little T-VIS deal (?) with the turquoise plug broke off, the part#s on it are:25860-88381 and 136200-0150... from an 88 165 BTW.

Dan
:twisted:

BLOWNTACO

Hoses from Hell at water pump and at back of block under intake: 90467-17013
Hose from Hell at oil cooler and manifold.....no number given for clamps...these hoses come with their own clamps

Conan

deceit":nget22q1 said:
anyone know the part numbers for a 91 ST185 RHD for a clutch master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder??
31410-20510 CYLINDER ASSY, CLUTCH MASTER
31470-20210 CYLINDER ASSY, CLUTCH RELEASE

Tazka

Hi

Can you guys confirm if this is CS bumper cover code:
52119-20926

They gave me that at toyota dealer. I just wan't to make sure it really is CS bumper, because the guy who searched that code for me seemed to be a bit uhm..unknowing.

What's the difference between these two codes? :roll:

I know this is Cs bumper cover for sure:
52119-20929

Conan

Tazka":1rp1125h said:
Can you guys confirm if this is CS bumper cover code:
52119-20926
That's the cheapest option.
Other more expensive ones:
52119-20928 ST185;W(HEAD LAMP CLEANER)
52119-20929 ST185..LHD;*FRG
52119-20930 ST185..LHD;*FRG OR W(HEAD LAMP CLEANER)

Just don't ask me what FRG stands for - I just don't know :roll: :D

Wicked Toys

I am picking up a set of 92-93 Tails. And since my center piece that says "Celica" on it will be blank. Does anyone know the part# for the badge.

I looked at the back of one at a junk yard and it looked like 75441-20900 but that didn't work at 1sttoyotaparts.com. Any info would help thanks

Kevin

No Spin

Gary ST165":2p1783td said:
Conan":2p1783td said:
Gary, you filthy pirate! :D

Every GT-Four / Celica Turbo 4WD / All-Trac owner should download the EPC.

It is invaluable and should be the 1st mod, before spending a dollar on the car :lol:

I have fought this battle for a long time, but I will try it again. I need the JDM numbers, and I just ordered the cds to save the hassle. They sent me the wrong years for my ST185, so they let me download the rar files from another location they set up. When I tried to extract the files after a bit, the one of the two rar gave a "corrupt file" message, and when I went back to autovu.rl they never responded(it was a few months later).

I never used the rar extractor before, the one I used was a free version. Is that good enough, or do you need a real licensed copy to extract properly?