5x114.3 front and rear.

tubasteve

Again, 2002-06 only, unless you want the smaller diameter...255 on the 92-99 275 on the 02-06

Celica is a 276.8

I'm fully versed in all Toyota front and rear hub, brake design, shoe size for parking break and pad sweep

tubasteve

Sorry for the shitty response. But I've spent tons of time money and effort on this.

Do what you want. My correction was for the fonts only. The rear 2wd is something I won't consider at this time but an open to you posting what you find.

Thanks,
Steve

Cuttyman9

Yeah, fwd stuff only for anything off the Camry aside from rotors.
The rav4 hub on the other hand works for alltracs and fwd Celicas up front.

Cuttyman9

Nope Camry v6 92-06 are all 275mm (10 and 53/64ths) the 4 banger stuff is 255mm
Otherwise the car in the junkyard would have to have been a fluke when I used one of the rotors to compare to the 92-93 Celica rotors lol.

Also note that 90-91 GT Celicas use 255mm rotors. 92-93 GT and GTS Celicas come with 275mm rotors as well as 90-91 GTS.

Celica ST's in 92-93 have 5x100 patterns instead of the 4x100 used in 90-91 ST's

tubasteve

Interesting point.

However I have less accesses to older junk now a days.

I'll post the bolt on setup for the 205 with out modifications, you'll keep the parking brake, vented disc, and require little to no drilling/machine work(aiming for none) let me get some time on the pads, check brakes out and the non abs setup I have.

Cuttyman9

Haha yeah, I'm a broke college student so I like to test in the junkyard if I can. I'm lucky to have roughly 8 near me. Celicas and camrys pop up often.
For the rear brakes I'm going to out using a 300zx caliper(with Nissan removed) and a bracket and a supra rear rotor.
The 300zx calipers are pretty plentiful and are made by the same people as the 205 stuff (sumitomo) which means I can get some for 10 bucks lol.
I'll test fit the rotors to a Camry in the junkyard and see how it goes, then compare the mounts on the Celica for the caliper.

tubasteve

I design all my name setups through cad first.

Check the calipers, some are pure aluminium, and I guess done are steel? Never cared too much to wonder why of differences.

Thanks Steve.

Cuttyman9

Only some of the 300zx front calipers are cast iron. The rears are all aluminum from junkyard crawling.
They are dual piston, non floating calipers

I'll design a bracket on Solidworks either at work or at school.
Only part that I see being tricky is the line sizes for steel braided stuff.

tubasteve

Cuttyman9":3fdplkki said:
Only some of the 300zx front calipers are cast iron. The rears are all aluminum from junkyard crawling.
They are dual piston, non floating calipers

I'll design a bracket on Solidworks either at work or at school.
Only part that I see being tricky is the line sizes for steel braided stuff.

Custom lines are cheap! Brackets are easy, as seen in my hub conversion,I like bolt on, no extra custom parts. If I can go-to the parts house, order it in and install it, better

Cuttyman9

I don't mind brackets but rotors, and hubs and such should all be untouched so if they need replacing its a matter of ordering new ones and installing them.
The 300zx stuff works because everything is plentiful, st205 stuff is not. That is why I strayed away from st205 stuff from the beginning.

Where do you find the cheap custom lines at?

tubasteve

My shop XD

HONESTLY any major hydraulic shop can do these. The amount fir just a set of stock lines is about what you'd pay for custom.

CMS-GT4

After building my own brake system, I found its pretty easy to build what you need. You can get Earl's adapters to take whatever the thread the banjo bolt is, and convert it to the -an fitting that is used on what ever brake lines you use, same for the hard line ends. You really could just get your own lines as well.

camry90

so why you SSSSHIIIITTTTTT for if it has nothing to do with this topic? much attention?
so are you still waiting for someone to pay you for your info?

Bill Strong

I have a dead st165 all trac.
I endurance road race a 1991 v6 mr2 using supra front brakes and rx8 front disks on the rear.
Converted rear splines to Camry so I can easily and cheaply get axles.

So now need another endurance race car.

88 all trac. 3mz v6 powered. That is the easy bit.
I need to be able to use the same wheels 17x9 +25 with 4x 265 40 17 tires that I use on the mr2 to keep cost and spares down.

Saw this thread via google.

So.. Brakes.

Need 5x114.3 pcd. Would like to use the same brake setup as well. But that is the easy part.
Or have you found an easier more available setup? I just purchased $3500 worth of mr2 racing brake pads for 2014. Would be nice to be able to use the same setup lol....

So before I dig into RockAuto and sort out the hubs and get an over the counter brake system built using my mr2 gear on the st165, what info do you have that can get me a good reliable braking system that will last 24 hours like my v6 mr2 setup?

Bill Strong

So I cross referenced rockauto and a few other sources.

Fronts are rav4. I know these fit as they are what we use to convert mk1 mr2 to 5x114.3 pcd. $50 each at rockauto. I have a stack of them. So no costs.

Rears are highlander hubs. Just strip them and they will fit the alltrac bearing. Is this right? They have the same spline as the alltrac rear axles? $44 each at rockauto. Hella cheap.