ST165 weird flickering

Mateo

My 165 has had this weird issue since I bought it where the indicators would flash and dim the interior lights and corner lights and also the fog lights. The lights as a whole aren't as bright until I rev it at idle and also dim when touching the brake pedal. I'm not really sure where to look because this issue was with the previous owner and not me.

Mateo

simple":ohltfnd2 said:
Sounds like a bad ground to me

The battery itself has a good ground, I recently redid the charging system due to a different issue and the lights still flickered before. Is there a ground for the interior lights somewhere?

grip-addict

It could be a bad ground or it could also be a bad voltage regulator in the alternator. Do the windshield wipers move faster if you rev it?

Mateo

grip-addict":ramu9mc0 said:
It could be a bad ground or it could also be a bad voltage regulator in the alternator. Do the windshield wipers move faster if you rev it?

New alternator and wiring to the alternator. They do, just at idle. I think the previous owner messed with the charging system fuse and the fuse isn't making a good connection because the port is stretched out