Momo sterring wheel

gtfourever

Just curious if I have to ditch my cruise control to bolt on the wheel. If so, does anybody have a aftermarket sterring wheel and was still able to use the cruise control, I mean did you mount it another location? Or does it have to completly go.

bigacuralvr

I would also like to know!! Also, where did you get your steering wheel adaptor? Do you have any pics of it? Is it a spline type??
Thanks,
Brett

gtfourever

gtfourever":6sev3lrf said:
Just curious if I have to ditch my cruise control to bolt on the wheel. If so, does anybody have a aftermarket sterring wheel and was still able to use the cruise control, I mean did you mount it another location? Or does it have to completly go.

I got the cruise to work with the momo steering wheel.

DSC01464.jpg

Just used the eyelets on the cruise control switch and screwed it under my steering wheel. Works for me...

=cJ=

gtfourever":1hs7ii21 said:
gtfourever":1hs7ii21 said:
DSC01464.jpg

Just used the eyelets on the cruise control switch and screwed it under my steering wheel. Works for me...

Y'know, you could mould a blister out of 'glass for it under there and it could look pretty good...

Though I guess you don't see it that well anyway.

=cJ=

The momo hub for the celica comes with the rotating contacts for a horn, and you use a horn centre button with a wire which clips to a contact on the hub and then the horn button fits into the steering wheel.

maxaud

I had a quick question... sorta off topic here a lil'... did the st185rc have cruise control when it was fit'd w/ the momo wheel?

3DZ

CJ do you have pictures of this. cause the only thing i got is the Air bag cricle rotating donut and if i leave that on the momo hub adapter will not fit.

underscore

when I put a MOMO hub and wheel on my 92 GT-S I was able to keep the cruise lever, not that cruise works anyways.

underscore

the hub does allow the horn to work, it passes a wire through which gets hooked to the horn button on the wheel. Worst case scenario you could order up a button holder plate from NRG and wire those buttons as horn buttons.

CMS-GT4

My hub has no holes to pass a wire through. I suppose I could drill one, but either way I need to look at my option soon.