Aircon removal

deecee

depends.. do you like holes in your firewall and no air conditioning? I would assume that being in australia, you'd be using the AC a lot. I did when I was last over there visiting my sister.

The main thing with removing the condenser is that you have to remove the dash to get it out. Removing dash isn't bad in celicas. I can remove one in 25 minutes lol.

You'll also want to remove the AC pump on the block and get shortened belts as well.

syko says

I just removed the glove box and the plastic coverings. Its fairly straightforward. As far as holes in the firewall, you'll be able to find a plug for it, dont know the part number offhand, unfortunately.

ulis_m86

syko says is right just the condensor you dont need to pull the dash ive pulled it out before to replace the expansion valve and i just removed the glove box

aus jd 2703

no im just removing it to fix it as it has leaks so does my pump and evaporator :( most leaks are around fittings but still

aubeone

I will be removing mine also, and already have the dash out for other reasons, so if anyone needs any ac pieces from between the dash and firewall just let me know (cover the shipping in advance and it's yours) :D[/u]