WHat are you guys doing for floormats?

Hey guys, like many of you im sure my alltrac did not come with floormats. Im pretty anal with the overall completeness of my cars and i hate not having floormats that fit or look good. I was wondering if any of you have found any floormats that are cut like oem that fit nice and snug and match the color of our carpet? If you have please let me know where you got them!

YerRandO

I contacted David Hawkins at twosrus.com way back in 2009 about making reproduction floor mats, they carry them for the MR2 and seem to be a quality reproduction. He seemed receptive to the idea and was going to look into getting a quote using the mats from his own ST185. But unfortunatly thats the last I heard about it and I neglected to follow up on this. I'm sure if there was enough interest from us they could make it happen.

93cc

Por2geezGT4":dy322w0u said:
How much is it costing you? And whats the name of the company?

They are suppose to be about $75 for the front two and it a local upholstery company named Magruder's

CMS-GT4

I would love to see some rubberized ones with metal eyelets as well as a floor hook system. My wife has some floor hooks on her crv, and I love how the mats do not slide around.

Boo_Guy

Would the 94-99 floor mats fit properly? Theyre pretty easy to find new for about 60 bucks.

I found a company called Averys floor mats that custom make some pretty nice ones that you can pick colors and have them embroider up to 10 characters in several colors. So they could end up looking near stock depending on what options you use.

YerRandO

Boo_Guy":3g80qazx said:
Would the 94-99 floor mats fit properly? Theyre pretty easy to find new for about 60 bucks.

The drivers side does not fit without modification, the distance between where the floor raises up for the seat mount to the dead pedal is shorter than the 6th gens. It would need to be trimmed down.

I have been back in contact with David @ twosrus as mentioned in my previous post, seems promissing.

Boo_Guy

YerRandO":195z7ws7 said:
Boo_Guy":195z7ws7 said:

The drivers side does not fit without modification, the distance between where the floor raises up for the seat mount to the dead pedal is shorter than the 6th gens. It would need to be trimmed down.

I have been back in contact with David @ twosrus as mentioned in my previous post, seems promissing.

Bah, I dont like the 94+ enough to deal with modifying them. I guess I'll see what happens with tworus.

Boo_Guy

So I took a chance and ordered a 4 piece set of TRD mats I saw on ebay that I really liked, theyre for a 2002 Toyota Tundra.

Im very happy with the fit of them. The only thing I had to do for the drivers side was unscrew the plastic under the gas and trunk latches, slip the mat under it, then reinstall. One could also use that as a tracer for where to cut so that the mat is more easily removed. But really it takes a few seconds to undo the 2 screws that hold it in.

I took pictures if anyone is interested of all the corners on both front and rear mats, the pics are labeled underneath if you cant figure out what mat / corner youre looking at. 8)

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/bo ... or%20Mats/