climate control lights are not working :S HELP!

quieter

ok so while im waiting for a new clutch kit, i decided to attack the interior and buying missing parts off ebay. my center console where the climate control is doesnt light up (just the green stock light telling you wich type of vents are working), ive taken it appart and there is 4 clips but i have 3 wires.3 of those clips are all together (females), another one is for something else. i only have 3 wire harnesses so my guess is that theres one missing, i took the dash appart and looked everywhere and couldnt find the missing plug. the one missing is the middle one (out of the 3 all together). could it also be a fuse not making the lights work? thanks! ps, its been like this since the day i bought it.

Synchrite

The bulbs for the lights in question burnt out on my 91 GT-S and on my 90 Alltrac. Could it be as simple as that?

quieter

wow i feel so stupid, i opened it up and theres 3 lamps, the green one works and realised theres a brown one and its for all the lights. i tought there was an individual one for each of them. thanks man, u were right. someone please close this dumb thread lmao