ZZE23# seats

Aaron

Anyone know if the front seats from a 7th gen Celica will fit in a 5th gen? Anyone tried it yet? I don't even know if it would look good... :shrug:

Aaron

You really think so, Gary? I'm surprised, as even the 6th gen seats (maybe the seating position altogether) seems so much better to me. Much lower and form-fitting. Every time I sit in a 7th gen, I almost want to buy one because it feels so good until I remember it's FWD, no turbo and not nearly as rare as my All-Trac. Oh, and I could never afford one. :( Really, the only other car I really want is a DeLorean. :D

Gary

May be because of the adjustable lumbar support? :shrug:

alltracseat2zk.jpg

rightrac

ok listen people... stop posting these pristine pics of your various alltracs and parts ! my ol' girl has been through alot and its going to be a long wait to get her up to spec.

hehe jk, but seriously... that seat pic is retarded clean

rightrac

is that suede or that alcantra stuff? either way...SWEET.

i think i am going to just toss my AT seats... to heavy for my linking

yettegog

initialD you were selling your car weren't you?

sorry didn't mean to jack thread...
but i agree that 5th gen seats are nicer than 7th gen
even with cloth

Fastrac

I personally think that the seats in the 185 are some of the most comfortable out there. I like them so much that I'm gonna have my old set recovered and put in my Dodge truck. Of course the Dodge seats really suck, so anything would be better!

rudeboy3d

do the 7th gen seats bolt directly in or do you need adapter brackets? i seem to be one of the few that likes the 7th gen seats... im waiting for one to hit the boneyard...................

but yeah, ive checked into trd seats but they have adapter brackets for them and i dunno if you need them to make the 7th gen seats fit or not...