USDM ONLY ST185 custom cut floor mat group buy

soarer.jzz30

It has come to my attention that I seem to be one of the few people who actually own a set of very good condition USDM St185 floor mats in my car, they are original in the charcoal color and in 8/10 condition.

Because I would like to hold onto these and not wear them out any time soon, I became interested in picking up a set of floor mats.
Now obviously anyone who has gone online and tried to find a set of custom floor mats has come up empty handed for the 185, so with that I found several websites who provide floor mats to a large number of platforms, namely, lloyd mats. I sent a few emails to the company customer support and got a hold of their guy who actually takes all the measurements for the cars they provide mats for and through persistence I can now say that I am ready to get this group buy started as the measurements are in their system and ready for order.

The thing is, they won't be available through the website as it is technically a one off product. Although, since the person responsible for actually getting all the measurements and cutting the mats is such a nice guy, he has said that he will keep the floor mat patterns in his system files in case anyone else down the road would like to order a set.

I have deleted my spare tire and created, out off a gts rear carpet, a flat piece of rear hatch carpet that is flat and looks oem, I took measurements and made an exact template out of the hatch shape fitting snug against the plastics and have included this as a 5th piece option to those who have done or are interested in doing a spare delete and want a stock looking new carpet to fit in.

I am not a dealer and I will not be making any profit off of this sale, I really don't know where else to put this post I hope I don't get in anyone's way and if I am mods please let me know.

http://lloydmats.com/
That is the website and any options that you see on the website can be used in the floor mats of your liking, with the exception of custom embroidery of anything toyota related, they do not have a contract with toyota and absolutely refuse to put anything that they could be sued for on the mats.

That being said, I will reserve two posts for 1; a buyers list to update, 2; a price list for the different levels of options that will be available as a base and up. Please PM me or post if you are interested and ready to pull the trigger on these, we have less than a month to get everything ready to order, he does free shipping, however there is a custom cut fee I am not sure how much it is atm.

Hopefully we can get this guy some good business for being cooperative and helping this community, once again I am not making any profit as once the list of buyers and their desired options are in I will send the email to him and he will send me prices for each individual and then I can send their price and how to pay him directly to the buyers.

Once again, if I am breaking any forum post rules please let me know so I can repost where needed and get the ball rolling on these.

Thank you

soarer.jzz30

Pricing and further updates
(reserved post)

Classic Loop :
4PC mat set - $79.90
Trunk mat - $79.90
No Vinyl Binding offered - too thin of a mat pile to apply
Custom cut fee - $20.00

Velourtex :
4PC mat set - $99.90
Trunk mat - $99.90
Vinyl Binding can be added for $10.00 additional per mat set ($20.00 would offer vinyl binding on the 4PC & Trunk).
Custom cut fee - $20.00

Ultimat :
4PC mat set - $124.90
Trunk mat - $115.90
Vinyl Binding can be added for $10.00 additional per mat set ($20.00 would offer vinyl binding on the 4PC & Trunk).
Custom cut fee - $20.00

TruBerber :
4PC mat set - $154.90
Trunk mat - $139.90
No Vinyl Binding offered - too thick of a mat pile to apply
Custom cut fee - $20.00

Luxe :
4PC mat set - $199.00
Trunk mat - $199.00
No Vinyl Binding offered - too thick of a mat pile to apply
Custom cut fee - $20.00

All quotes are for plain mats, no logo. Free shipping is offered within the 48 states.
Sales Tax must be applied for any WA State sales.
Please let me know if there are any questions.

Smaay

im very interested, but id like to see a finished product. Especially with a Celica All-Trac logo on them, maybe even a toyota symbol or dragon

soarer.jzz30

Sorry smaay that will not be providing any embroidery that can be linked to Toyota brand. As they do not hold any contract and could be sued for doing so. Please refer to the Lloyd mats website for pictures of what their finished products look like, or a quick Google search of thier product lines will give an excellent idea.

Alltracman78, I am going to get valourtex in the hatch and the ultramat for the floor mats with a black vinyl trim. It's as close as I've seen to my oem units. . Please refer to the Lloyd mats website in the description and come to your own conclusions for what you'll want as all options are a little different.

yyonline

I have the Ultimats in my Celica ST. It's very nice quality carpet. For the most part, they're excellent. My only complaints? The rubber backing is smooth, without any grippy nubs, so the mats like to slide around a bit. They provide an anchor if you want to put a hole in your stock carpet, but I really didn't want to do that. The fitment for the standard Celica is a bit off if you have a clutch. The carpet is so thick, it doesn't allow you to push the clutch pedal all the way down. I ended up cutting it a bit to resolve that. If they're working off patterns of the stock mats, it's probably less of an issue. I currently have ACC mats in the All-trac, which are decent quality and very close to the OEM size. I like the Lloyd's better for carpet quality, ACC better for fitment and the nubs on the backing. Hopefully fitment of these will be a non-issue as they're based on the stock floor mats.

1337computing

I'm definitely interested in the trunk mat considering you cant get them any where else. Are they going to do color matching to your stock charcoal mats?

Also wanted to state www.stockinteriors.com makes really nice ST185 floor mats. I just ordered them a month or so ago, they fit and look great.

soarer.jzz30

Thank you for the input yyonline!
Yes, since I gave them exact cut outs of the oem floor mats in my car it should all fit just fine like stock.

1337computing, as stated above, each style of carpet can be ordered in different colors depending on the quality chosen, what you want to use is up to you, I'll be using certain colors that I deem fit for my application, Lloyds website has all of that information.

soarer.jzz30

I had no idea anyone made floor mats for the usdm 185 1337computing, kindve makes me sad that I'm going through all this to make it work, but hey glad the info is out there

soarer.jzz30

Bump, is anyone else going to be interested. I will have this thread up for about another week before I complete the orders. Thanks again

FC Zach

soarer.jzz30":350zmc8l said:
I had no idea anyone made floor mats for the usdm 185 1337computing, kindve makes me sad that I'm going through all this to make it work, but hey glad the info is out there

I recently purchased a set from here:
http://www.accmats.com/Commerce/Search.aspx

The quality is nice and from what I've been told these are slightly wider than OEM and have a snug fit. Also, there are the rubber finger things on the backing to prevent sliding.

soarer.jzz30

Teal1, please look at the price list and cross reference to the Lloyd mat website and decide what options you want to go with. Pm me so I can get a confirmation for price from the supplier

Msanders2, yes, on the Lloyd mat website there is examples of the materials they use, I will get pictures of the patterns I used from my oem mats and post it. Please refer to the third post for base pricing