Rode up on a new Grand Prix GTP...

TomsGT4

Going down a highway on-ramp when I came up behind him.
I pulled up next to him & passed as we got on the highway.
About a couple car lengths ahead of him he dropped the hammer.
Saw this in the rearview, I was in 4th & decided what the hell, it's spring & I feel good :D
I caned it, tried to drop it in 3rd, forgot about my crap 3rd gear, couldn't get her in gear, revved into the red in neutral trying to get it in & watched him pass me by. He had some hot girl in the passenger seat that waved "bye bye" to me as he passed. Oh man I was steaming, mostly at my damm tranny.
I usually don't do this, but I saw he was still going hard, so I got her into third & pulled up to him, almost side by each when he realized that I was going to pass. So yeah, he decided he already won so he cut in front of me.
Bastard.
I rode a car length behind & I know he was flooring it because he couldn't stop looking in his rearview. Think he knew he couldn't shake me.
I let off the gas when I hit close to 190kph but he kept going.
Eh well.

Don't think that I should claim a win on this one...
What do you guys think?

Those are pretty quick cars I must say.

okc_celica

you win by default. You drive a peice of automotive heritage, while that dumbass is driving a pile of mass-produced domestic CRAP. He actually took the time to buy that car. He had to pick that car out - over an Accord EXV6 6M, Mazdaspeed 6, Acura TSX 6M, the list goes on and on, but he had to think to himself, "man, I really like this car, it's really great, I think I'll spend my money on it" YOU WON...NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

MetalliKAT97

I love those girlfriends that usually dont know anything about anything and whats going but still act like they are the "shit" cause they are in a "fast" car although if she new any better....She got the short end of the stick but because he managed to pass you she thinks he won. If it were me in the pass. seat I would staring back at your car trying to sneak a peak as much as I can and asking the driver/boyfriend "Why dont you have something like that?!" :p ....But thats why I got my own :D

....guy trying to show off to the naive girlfriend :roll:

Or maybe seeing if his purchase was worth it? :shrug: