The world fastes car with 3sgte

Road race, Auto X, or the Drag Strip

Postby SuperWhite92 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:49 pm

RafaCalde wrote:the guys at hard target were kinda shady though. i met them at Batlle of the Imports last year in orlando and i asked them if the do rebuilds and i told them i have and old 3S block i wanted rebuilt and they were like "uhh, we don't work on the 3S, we don't like that block. we only work on the 5S's." from there, i said to hell with them. however their car is impressive.

Big power means you want a modern 5S block.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Shaun
My 1992 Alltrac is for sale again.
SuperWhite92
GTFour God

Postby RafaCalde » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:49 pm

yeah but they were flat out dicks about it. i just asked if they would rebuild my old 3s block. obviously i would supply the parts i want and they would just have to put it together for me(you know, balance and blue print, duh) but they wouldn't even give me the time a day.
Rafa

1990 White ST185 w/ Carlos Sainz motor, ecu, and tranny
RafaCalde
Club Member

Postby SuperWhite92 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:08 pm

RafaCalde wrote:yeah but they were flat out dicks about it. i just asked if they would rebuild my old 3s block. obviously i would supply the parts i want and they would just have to put it together for me(you know, balance and blue print, duh) but they wouldn't even give me the time a day.

That's true. They should at least be able to do a rebuild for you.
Shaun
My 1992 Alltrac is for sale again.
SuperWhite92
GTFour God

Postby GT4times2 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:38 pm

RafaCalde wrote:yeah but they were flat out dicks about it. i just asked if they would rebuild my old 3s block. obviously i would supply the parts i want and they would just have to put it together for me(you know, balance and blue print, duh) but they wouldn't even give me the time a day.

There's nothing worse than arrogance, and that's what kills business. I know what you mean. They must be busy with other projects, if not they would not act the way they did. Even if they did not want to do a rebuild, it's their right, but it's all in the delivery.
Frantz
12 Toyota Sienna LE
12 Toyota Camry SE
90 ST185 (MRP) Gen4
90 ST185 (Gray) Not sure what gen yet.
88 ST165 Gen3-The works
89 ST165 Gen4-on the way
+ Many other projects, under covers....
GT4times2
Established Member

Previous

Return to Racing Chat