Highest Speed in your All-Trac?

XoDuzZ

I was an idiot a few nights ago and a mitsubishi GS (looked modded, could have been riced tho) was toying with me on the freeway at about 12... pulling in front of me, dropping back, pulling in front, over and over.. didn't want to do anything.

So as he was pulling up on the 5th or 6th time, i dropped it into 3rd, and off we went.

Automatically assuming i would get served because of the AWD at these high speeds ( i had never been above 85 in this car yet, i normally dont like high speeds) i was noticing i was still accelerating with some speed and the Eclipse just kept getting farther, and farther behind. I didn't look at my spedometer untill i noticed my ears were popping - cause i was going a buck 25. Fastest speed i've ever gone and it didn't take me long at all to get there.

alltrac > eclipse

illGT4

Nice... :)

The alltrac handles well at high speeds.

Fastest the speedo read for me was a long time ago test:

MBC, Intake and Exhaust (no dp) Stock JDM 2nd gen, 143mph..

I've never tried with the newer setup. :(

Although it was really pulling hard pasted 125 on the track.. just ran out of room..

MrWOT

139mph for me :D
I-5 is the greatest! Alltrac is also very stable at high speed, I was impressed.

Supra CT-26 (12psi)

CodingParadox

120 or so the other day. I was on my way out to rally-cross and just felt like it. So I floored it out down a short stretch, quickly was at 120. Handles incredibly well at high speed, I was amazed. Yay I-84. ;-)

Fastest I've ever driven was my dad's S2000 on pacific raceway, 130-ish. (Hit fuel cut in 5th at 126, shifted to 6th and kept accelerating for a couple seconds, so whatever that gets me...)

I'll be having a shot at pacific raceway in the spring with the alltrac. We'll see what she can do then. ;-)

CMS-GT4

139mph on I-85 in ATL racing some riced out dsm going to the Nopi event that day. He quit after 130. The car was stock and would not pull anymore. Speedo's are not too acurate at high speeds so who knows what we were realy going.

I have run the car 125-135 many times on I-75 in GA,TN, and KY.

The car seems to handle better aftr 105. Almost pulls tighter to the ground. Sticks very well at high speed.

Trance4c

150+ mph.. dunno because my GTS guage stops there.. I got it to the H on the MPH symbol. .. I would guess its around 160-165'ish. Though.. I don't have an alltrac haha.

mtbgael

XoDuzZ":2031od0m said:
alltrac > eclipse

I've gone 140 in my Eclipse thank you :wink: Granted, it's a V6..

Fastest in the alltrac is about....40! haha it's not inspectable yet.

Shaggz00

between 135-140...it was the stupidest thing I ever did coming back from Summit Point Raceway in West VA at about 1:30am. I was Leading an Acura CL down a stretch of freeway, and we blew past a trooper at 125 :doh: . It was me or the acura, and no way I was gonna let that trooper get me at that point cuz I would have been done!(no car, no lisence, jail, big ass fine, dropped from insurance..all that good stuff), so I floored it. It did handle amazingly well though! and I was proud the Acura couldn't catch me :D He kept switching lanes to get in front of me, but I was faster...

...BUT, I would just like to reitterate how SO FREAKIN STUPID I WAS! I was soooo lucky I found an exit to get off at and a crowded hotel parking lot to hide in! And even more lucky that nobody got in an accident or got killed! Biggest adrenaline rush of my life! I thought my heart was gonna explode! I would never ever do that again in my life, it is soooo NOT worth it! I'm savin it for the track from now on...Geez, I feel guilty just writing this :roll:

funny thing was, that the whole rest of the way home on I270 South(speed limit 55) I kept thinking that I was going waay to fast, and I would look at my speedo, and it said like 35 :twisted:

Kyoto

Jesus Christ! You ppl are insane. I love it, but you people are insane! :)
For the record i have never been over about 150kmph (94mph) and i would have been doing *about* 4000rpm in 5th! Perhaps my car has a different diff in it but still, its meant to be be rated at 200kph but i can't see it being able to do that...

richard

240 kmph in my St185 and 235 Kmph in my Ducati monster S4. We have no troopers in my country!...je,je

Richard

furpo

i have not found the gt4 up yet. fastest is about 110mph and thats down the 1/4. my mini has been clocked at 140mph down the back straight of pukekoe race track and thats on the rev cut for a good 3 sec.

th efastest i have ever been is 195mph in a turbo porcshe during a tarmac road rally called the targa. the roads are skinny little country roads and the power poles start to look like fence posts going past. it was raining too :D :D .

AWDios

furpo":2jubwbyz said:
i have not found the gt4 up yet. fastest is about 110mph and thats down the 1/4. my mini has been clocked at 140mph down the back straight of pukekoe race track and thats on the rev cut for a good 3 sec.

th efastest i have ever been is 195mph in a turbo porcshe during a tarmac road rally called the targa. the roads are skinny little country roads and the power poles start to look like fence posts going past. it was raining too :D :D .

:shock: :twisted:

billprice

Excuse me people, but isn't it against the law to speed? You wouldn't catch me speeding. Maybe because you would find it hard to catch me??

dogpile.gif

Gary

billprice":2lhcr7o5 said:
Excuse me people, but isn't it against the law to speed? You wouldn't catch me speeding. Maybe because you would find it hard to catch me??

dogpile.gif
Officer wasn't there. :D

XoDuzZ

holy shit @ roger... 195, did everything start to go blury?

I noticed (maybe cause i was tired, but not after haha) i was going about 125 everything was going by so fast i swear it was getting blury.