Sliding the $200 GT-4

$200GT-4

It can be done! In the wet of course. After our Auto-X session (through 2 inches of rain, AWD FTMFW!) I tried my hand at sliding the beast. Not too impresive, but I had a blast and can't wait to do it again. In the not-drivetrain-breaking-much-lower-speed-rain of course. :D

Blame the wife for the shaky camera, I was busy taking out cones.

Terracar

I have to say the part where teh black car was coming up on you and you spun around (around 1:51)- looked almost like you were saying "WTF do you think you are doing - this is my bubble back the f%%k off"

$200GT-4

S13 actually, but yeah I saw him behind me and said fvck it, got halfway into it, and realized our paths would cross. I especially had fun where it tried to spin out and I just floored it and it'd eventually come back every time.

solarinsocal

I know this is a pretty old thread but I just saw it for the first time right now. First off, it looks like you had a lot of fun out there. From what I'm seeing since I didn't see a flick that you're pulling the E-brake. My question to you is how did your VC react to it? I've never pulled on the E before but need a flick or at higher speeds a trail brake. Thanks. :)