my alltrac can kill mustang trannys bwuahaha

xkirex

Ok I didn't know where to put this story so im like ill just throw it on here.

My 'trac has been slowly recovering with a few tasty mods (new rims, full exhaust, 14psi) yum. so I took it out for a spin around the block to grab some grub when I notice a rally blueish looking 00-02 mustang with huge nasty chrome rims and HIDs tailing me kinda aggresively. So on the next uphill that we turn on, I floor it and im not gunna lie it felp bomb going that fast on an uphill. I see that I pretty much looked like a douche and layed off but i see in my rear view this 'stang. and he blows right by me like a mad man. So I'm like ok, lets play =]. at the next light we line up. and I have my foot feathering the throttle and already in gear seeing if this guy takes off.

As soon as the light turns green. I wait for him to make his move and I hear him revv his shit and im ready to roll but all of a sudden i heard a loud. KAAAH! and a loud whirrling sound. and he immediately pulls over with his hazards on. I flip a bitch and pull up behind him to see if he needed any help.

I ask what happ and he says that his car doesnt wanna go into gear. I check inside his car and see that its an automatic and kinda laugh to myself. I shake his hand and give him the best of luck and take off.

Silly mustang, launches are for all-tracs.

end of story.

xkirex

so karma has caught up with me (I guess)

My clutch finally gave out on the Trac' :cry: :cry: :cry:

gahh it makes me sad about all the time, blood and cursing that I will endure trying to replace that thing.

Any recommendation. Im thinking of the ACT Heavy Duty Street disk and pressure place

Rpz123isme

when you are ready to do the swapp on the clutch i am willing to help. i have a hoist and all the tools needed. btw i picked up an exedy oem replacement for 100 dollars in brea.

xkirex

Rpz123isme":1ah0r8fq said:
when you are ready to do the swapp on the clutch i am willing to help. i have a hoist and all the tools needed. btw i picked up an exedy oem replacement for 100 dollars in brea.

Hey man, I would totally be grateful to have someone help out on the car. Man I should have moved it to where it was need to get fixed before it gave out. It still runs but it slips VERY VERY bad. like I mean almost 90% release on the clutch to engage and it slips like mad. If I was able to get the car moved would I be able to take it to your place and work on it with you there?