90 HALF TRAC VS. 00 CAMARO SS

jonahs_3sgte

i have 90 gts swapped jdm 2nd gen
front mount
3inch downpipe(no exhaust lol)
trd race wires
94 octane
12psi boost...
tonight i was driving home down the freeway. i come to a stop light and look in my rear view to see a 2000 camaro(shiny black). thinking to myself how nice the car looked and how cool it would be to be a z28 or ss. sure enough its an ss stunting some nice chrome 19 in wheels and mean exhaust. after drooling over his car the light turned green. we both did the "not to sure if theres going to be a race thing but ill gradually go through 1st gear but not seem like an idiot lol"
so i hear him yell over 30mph roll on 3rd honk. so i was like cool im game. we both go into 2nd gear at 30 mph. at this time im already brake boosting lol. 1st honk 2nd honk 3 honk and i mash the throttle.
i look over and see the front end of his car lift up some. OH SHIT. but to my suprise i pull a fender. 3rd gear comes and i see him in my rear view. now im going 80 mph so its time to call it quits. i pull of into a gas station and the camaro follows. 1st words that come out of his mouth was "when did celicas come turbo'd lol" so we talked for a while and made fun of some fart cans hondas lol

i really thought the odds where in the camaros favor

jonahs_3sgte

i dont understand why some people on here have problems beating gsr swapped hatch civics
idk if my car if faster do to less restriction from not having awd or something
but i beat swapped and boosted gsrs in my celica all the time

i will admit i did have a very nice race against my buddy ef hatch
b20 vtec head with 50 shot...lsd trans with some goodies inside lol
but this motor was mildly built and tuned
stayed side by side with me lol...
maybe its just in ohio hondas are slow lol idk

but im very pleased with my 3sgte...when it runs lol