3000gt

gpmarzan

so i went to go tell this kid i know that my car is back on the road and its pretty quick at 14psi, so i tell em. now his gay ass friend with a 93 3000gt non turbo dohc v6, red with gay ass flames decals wants to race me. he said he is looking for a worthy opponent to race. wtf? now this stupid kid wants to street race, which is something i dont go out driving to do (unless some punk kid messes with me when im on my way somewhere). i try to keep it legal now and i just hate *street racers* who thinks they have a fast car. if they do, great! no need to show or brag about it.

Mafix

tell him you'll race him for some high amount of money...that's what i do...i normally don't race for less then 200..lol that usually shuts them up. needless to say nobody takes me up on that.

Gary

gpmarzan":207kg5dc said:
now his gay ass friend with a 93 3000gt non turbo dohc v6, red with gay ass flames decals wants to race me. he said he is looking for a worthy opponent to race.
Tell him his car is not a worthy opponent for your ST165 :smokes:

Ervin_S

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
modfieid8hu.jpg

A gt with flame decals? Why would you do anything to a gt? It looks good the way it already is..........

Gary

Ervin_S":ze7kwdg5 said:
A gt with flame decals? Why would you do anything to a gt? It looks good the way it already is..........
It adds 50 hp ..... :D

billprice

Gary":3ttai4bq said:
Ervin_S":3ttai4bq said:
It adds 50 hp ..... :D

But the REAL adder of horsepower is...............as we all know...............STICKERZ!!!!!!! In the Honduh world, stickerz are worth an easy 75 horsepower!!!!

moon.gif

Gary

billprice":3obcuc4k said:
But the REAL adder of horsepower is...............as we all know...............STICKERZ!!!!!!! In the Honduh world, stickerz are worth an easy 75 horsepower!!!!
Bill, there are 3 versions of horsepower stickers.
:D

be1b4ve.jpg

gpmarzan

Gary":wbskzxy1 said:
billprice":wbskzxy1 said:

be1b4ve.jpg

:rofl: thats some funny shit

gpmarzan

Ervin_S":uf6ui2hk said:

maybe his favorite movie is fast and the furious? :shrug: :D

billprice

Gary":2w0yh1ox said:
billprice":2w0yh1ox said:

be1b4ve.jpg

Don't quote me on this, but if I remember correctly, Honduh discontinued the 50 hp version. As most Honduh guys use two or more "stickerz" (come on Gary, it's "stickerz".....not "stickers") for more horsepower, the 50 hp version just wasn't needed. Don't they have a mix and match one where you can combine the V-Tech with a couple of Apexi's and a HKS or two for 100 hp+, or do they just paste a "Majestic Turbo" sticker on for instant 20 psi of boost?

Gary

billprice":2kgfrlum said:
Don't quote me on this, but if I remember correctly, Honduh discontinued the 50 hp version. As most Honduh guys use two or more "stickerz" (come on Gary, it's "stickerz".....not "stickers") for more horsepower, the 50 hp version just wasn't needed. Don't they have a mix and match one where you can combine the V-Tech with a couple of Apexi's and a HKS or two for 100 hp+, or do they just paste a "Majestic Turbo" sticker on for instant 20 psi of boost?
You are right. But some Honduh owners prefer OEM stickerz. If they put the "Majestic Turbo" stickerz on, they know that no one will believe them that they have a turbo unless they have these on their cars.

http://sunamiturbo.com/index.html

and

http://www.extremedimensions.com/3878.html

RIalltrac

I love the fake intercooler, hell it doesnt even look like an intercooler. I think I have a frying pan that looks sorta like it though.....As far as your buddy with flames goes, tell him you'll race for pink slips that usually scares most anyone away and if it doesnt theres a good chance you shouldnt be racing them. So if you put flames on your car does that make you a flamer instead of a ricer?

billprice

specops19":1jxoh0bd said:
gary Idon't know where you find it but you find some funny shit.

LOL............look at the number of posts Gary has............he needs to get either a wife or a life. From his post count, methinks he lives alltrac.net 24/7!
In fact, I don't really think he has an All-Trac. I think he heard some kindergarten kid that couldn't pronouce his "r's" talking shop, heard him say "cow", didn't know he was talkin' about a car, and that's what he owns..........an all-trac "cow."

muccawhore.gif

Mafix

that's great you guys...but yeah that 3000 would ahve to pay me to even rev at him...lol.
bill don't be so mean to gary...we all have our own little addictions. if his is sitting in the computer room chatting away with us then at least his addiction is harmless. hell mine are smoking cigarettes (god it's nasty and i wish i had the will power to quit) and driving faster then anyone around me (not necessarily a lot faster...just faster, gives me that "i'm winning" feeling). just a thing. i don't know.

billprice

Mafix":517p02jb said:
that's great you guys...but yeah that 3000 would ahve to pay me to even rev at him...lol.
bill don't be so mean to gary...we all have our own little addictions. hell mine are smoking cigarettes

Not being mean to Gary. It's all in fun. On another note, you REALLY do need to quit smoking. If I can.....anyone can!! I quit sometime back in '76 and I was smoking 2-3 packs a day. You could buy TWO cartons for less than $5 back then, that's how long ago that was! I did it in two stages actually. I quit buying and was bumming one or two a day from friends for two weeks until one of my friends told me "you didn't quit smoking.......you just quit buying!" I thought about that and the fact that I had only smoked 1 or 2 a day for the last two weeks and said to myself "maybe you can actually quit now." And that is just what I did. Haven't had one since. It's all will power. And think of how much money you will save at the cost of of pack NOW!!

Back to topic.........blow his ass in the weeds!