ST165 Carbon Fiber Hood ...no love for 4th gen's?

Visual Styling, Spoilers, and rims

Re: ST165 Carbon Fiber Hood ...no love for 4th gen's?

Postby 4thgenceli » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:02 pm

So probably SOOO out of the loop - this still a possibility at all? Going to be doing the 'gen5' swap here soon and can use all the underheat cooling I can get
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
4thgenceli
Club Member

Postby mickeyfinn » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:48 pm

One is currently being made for 4th Gen (ST165) by Carbon Microsystems.
Here is a progress photo from June 20, 2021
QNYZ6319.JPG

A couple of us, Including Zaluss chipped in together to have a Sainz ST165 adaptation hood made, and CMS agreed to make some for us. They are finishing up the final details now, and should have the final product in a month or so.

email Daniel Naucevic at: info@carbon-microsystems and tell him you would like to place an order for one.
mickeyfinn
Club Member

Postby 4thgenceli » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:52 pm

mickeyfinn wrote:One is currently being made for 4th Gen (ST165) by Carbon Microsystems.
Here is a progress photo from June 20, 2021
QNYZ6319.JPG

A couple of us, Including Zaluss chipped in together to have a Sainz ST165 adaptation hood made, and CMS agreed to make some for us. They are finishing up the final details now, and should have the final product in a month or so.

email Daniel Naucevic at: info@carbon-microsystems and tell him you would like to place an order for one.

Hecks yeah. I had a note from YEARS ago when I did my 215 swap into my old 162 about buying that scoop and having a bodyshop form it for me locally. Quote from the shop I used for all my other repairs was in the $1700-2000 range. They went out of business so now I'm on the hunt as I start ordering all my goodies for the new one.

I outta text Zaluss...haven't chatted with him forever.
4thgenceli
Club Member

Previous

Return to Exterior Mods